Vainglory Forums

Abuse, Toxicity, Harassment, It's Real

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by iiBlue » January 22, 2015 12:00pm | Report

Maybe you shouldn't worry about the tiers. You'll have more fun if you do. I'll let you know if you were annoying me with pings I would do the opposite.

Agreed. Don't worry about skill tiers. I was at "The Hotness" tier for a while, but life happens and I wasn't able to play for a good while. My skill tier dropped to "Not bad", and I'm currently working on bringing it up when I have time because I'm still busy. Even though it's frustrating at times, it's still a game, and I'm sure everyone is still working on strategies to improve their play style.

iiBlue
Quote | PM | +Rep by Denni » January 23, 2015 2:56am | Report
Please don't go off topic....start a new thread. Btw, this why S.E.M. is refusing and carefully releasing chat. Btw I agree that always worrying about your skill tier makes the game super boring (Unless you play competitively and have a team that you always play with). I hate worrying about whether I lose or not, whether I'll get pushed down. Eh, game's not fun that way. I don't even look at my skill tier now, just enjoy the game.

Denni
Notable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved