Vainglory Forums

Adagio...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acooookiejar » December 28, 2014 10:34pm | Report
Adagio is primarily a team player... He's not meant for you to sit on the side lines and wait for him to take on 3 players at once while he casts all 3 of his spells only to fail his final because he has no support. He's not meant to be teamed up with lone wolfs... He's a TEAM player. This is an important quality of his even stressed by the developers themselves. Also... He's not meant to take on kraken by himself while you wait til I die. He's a support player that can almost always throw the other team off balance if you can have just 10% of teamwork. That's it... 10%.

[edited by mod]
Character: adagio
Karma level: 13
Need a serious team.
Text me 623 340 9041
Ps.. Domt text me for fun. Text or call for serious game discussions. I'm tired of wasting my time with randoms and unserious players

Oh and for everyone posting their kill death ratio... Post yer assists as well. They probably suck. You probably go jungle with war horns. And let yourself lose the game so you can come on here and say.... Guys! I went 50-0 with koshka
Also... Anyone bragging about karma level and amount of wins..... I dare you to make a new account and only play adagio... See how badly you get raped

Acooookiejar
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Zaffre » December 29, 2014 2:50am | Report
I haven't really played Adagio yet since I'm new and I'm trying to master easier heroes first. But based from how I see others play Adagio and his skill set, I'd say I agree with you on this one! All games need team play and good supports, but Adagio needs it even more to be really effective!

That's why I appreciate people who play Glaive really well with their nice knockbacks, or an accurate Joule, or an obedient Catherine. They seriously make life easier lol.
IGN: Zaffre
Region: Southeast Asia (SEA)
Main: Catherine, Ringo
Skill tier: Pretty Good
Karma level: 11

Zaffre
Notable (12)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yawghmoth » December 29, 2014 4:37am | Report
May I seriously disagree with you....... Not about the teamwork though, I think anyone should agree on that.
However I find it fairly easy holding off even 3 of the opponents near a turret. In the beginning of the game I don't mind to be left alone in the lane. Allthough help is always appreciated and highly effective. And for the killratio......... Who cares it's about the winning of the team.

Keep playing Adagio.

Tumbs up
IGN: Yawghmoth
Playing: Koshka and Adagio.
Region: Europe

Yawghmoth
Quote | PM | +Rep by Zaffre » December 29, 2014 4:46am | Report
Yawghmoth wrote:

May I seriously disagree with you....... Not about the teamwork though, I think anyone should agree on that.
However I find it fairly easy holding off even 3 of the opponents near a turret. In the beginning of the game I don't mind to be left alone in the lane. Allthough help is always appreciated and highly effective. And for the killratio......... Who cares it's about the winning of the team.

Keep playing Adagio.

Tumbs up

This. Good job!

Zaffre
Notable (12)
Quote | PM | +Rep by booyatribe » December 29, 2014 8:29am | Report
adagio IS a team player. it does get frustrating when i'm trying to keep the lane and my team mates expect me to hold the jungle too. Looking for a team party.
IGN: booyatribe
Region: NA
Karma level: 20
Skill Tier: "Decent-ish"
Main: Adagio
Okay: Koshka and Krull

booyatribe
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Zaffre » December 29, 2014 8:40am | Report
If they're asking you to hold the jungle also, then that's just asking too much :/

Maybe help them push back once or twice, but not hold it all the time.

Zaffre
Notable (12)
Quote | PM | +Rep by GoofballPunk » December 29, 2014 10:32am | Report
You seem not to understand that Adagio can't carry a team if there's one AFKer or even a noob. Don't use him in solo que. Find a guild and play him with teams you know aren't noobs or AFKers. And if there letting you die trying to cap a Kraken (which with any common sense you should have left its radius before it killed you) they probably have a reason. I've played many a game where the enemy has one turret left and one of our teammates insist on capping the kraken. If we tried, there's a possibility they would've stolen the Kraken. Especially knowing how you hate the enemy team stealing the kraken, it should only be done during an ace if you want to ensure you get the kraken.
NA/GoofballPunk/13/PrettyGood/Koshka&Skaarf

GoofballPunk
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acooookiejar » December 29, 2014 11:37am | Report
[comment edited by mod] I'll adagio solo queue until I find a team. I don't quit.
Character: adagio
Karma level: 13
Need a serious team.
Text me 623 340 9041
Ps.. Domt text me for fun. Text or call for serious game discussions. I'm tired of wasting my time with randoms and unserious players

Oh and for everyone posting their kill death ratio... Post yer assists as well. They probably suck. You probably go jungle with war horns. And let yourself lose the game so you can come on here and say.... Guys! I went 50-0 with koshka
Also... Anyone bragging about karma level and amount of wins..... I dare you to make a new account and only play adagio... See how badly you get raped

Acooookiejar
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Zaffre » December 29, 2014 4:37pm | Report
+rep for goofball haha that tip about kraken-ing during ace is helpful! I'll share it with newbies when I get the chance :)

Zaffre
Notable (12)
Quote | PM | +Rep by DoudJr » December 29, 2014 8:54pm | Report
Acooookiejar wrote:

Stfu. It happens everywhere. In jungle and lanes. And before you nubs say flares... Maybe you should realize there is a cool down for it. Just stfu. You guys suck. I know you do,

The rage is strong in this one.
All I seem to see is a noob whinning about noobs. If your team lost, you're part of the failure. How many times did I help junglers. You're a team, help your teammates and they'll help you. Or keep going with your "stfu" and daring everybody here, you won't go far.

Now, please have some fun with this game
IGN : DoudJr
Region: EU
Main: SAW, Catherine
Practicing: Adagio, Petal
Skill Tier : Simply Amazing

DoudJr
Notable (16)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved