Vainglory Forums

Adagio...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by DoudJr » December 30, 2014 11:02am | Report
Acooookiejar wrote:

Just play my team. I'll complain all I wamt. You don't like it... Don't read it.

That's fine, complain. The more you'll do, the more I'll know how much of an actual gamer you are. Because it's true that an Adagio player can't seem to be able to solo queue his character is sad. And again, you're the only one in Solo queue who can't handle his Adagio. So sad, I might even start to cry...
IGN : DoudJr
Region: EU
Main: SAW, Catherine
Practicing: Adagio, Petal
Skill Tier : Simply Amazing

DoudJr
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by DoudJr » December 30, 2014 11:06am | Report
Acooookiejar wrote:

Just play my team. I'll complain all I wamt. You don't like it... Don't read it.

Oh, I almost forgot. There might be a 3v3 tournament hosted by ShinKaigan (see on Twitch) soon, so if your team is so unbeatable, and your Adagio so increeeediiblee, then I invite to stay tuned for this tournament and prove that your gameplay is worth all your s*** talking
IGN : DoudJr
Region: EU
Main: SAW, Catherine
Practicing: Adagio, Petal
Skill Tier : Simply Amazing

DoudJr
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acooookiejar » December 30, 2014 12:50pm | Report
You forgot I like getting mad. Yer bait is yummy, link me
Character: adagio
Karma level: 13
Need a serious team.
Text me 623 340 9041
Ps.. Domt text me for fun. Text or call for serious game discussions. I'm tired of wasting my time with randoms and unserious players

Oh and for everyone posting their kill death ratio... Post yer assists as well. They probably suck. You probably go jungle with war horns. And let yourself lose the game so you can come on here and say.... Guys! I went 50-0 with koshka
Also... Anyone bragging about karma level and amount of wins..... I dare you to make a new account and only play adagio... See how badly you get raped

Acooookiejar
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Keefur » December 31, 2014 5:21pm | Report
stfu you noob. I bet you suck. you dont know nutin about Adagio like I do. I could take you and your team on.

*Just thought I would reply for Acooookiejar in advance, you could almost cut and paste this into all his posts*

Also, just a bit of stats for ya. If you form a team and have, say, a 90% chance of winning every match, the probably of winning 15 in a row is about one half of one percent. So to come on here and state you win every match (and I'll take some hyperbole) is the braggadocio of a child.

Keefur
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by sasquatch » December 31, 2014 7:18pm | Report
i play often as skaarf and really like working with pedal or ADAGIO.. add me sasquatch
Stay Frosty

sasquatch
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acooookiejar » December 31, 2014 10:48pm | Report
Lol.., don't mKe me LAFF...
Need a serious team.
Text me 623 340 9041
Ps.. Domt text me for fun. Text or call for serious game discussions. I'm tired of wasting my time with randoms and unserious players

Oh and for everyone posting their kill death ratio... Post yer assists as well. They probably suck. You probably go jungle with war horns. And let yourself lose the game so you can come on here and say.... Guys! I went 50-0 with koshka
Also... Anyone bragging about karma level and amount of wins..... I dare you to make a new account and only play adagio... See how badly you get raped

Acooookiejar
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Pastoulieu » December 31, 2014 11:12pm | Report
-grabs popcorn-
:3

Why don't you guys just go 3v3?

Pastoulieu
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acooookiejar » January 1, 2015 12:48am | Report
Still waiting for link
Need a serious team.
Text me 623 340 9041

Acooookiejar
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ahmong » January 1, 2015 6:11am | Report
I've played Adagio since day 1 and I've been solo queuing since then. I'm at a skill tier "the hotness" (85 wins at karma 11)which is 2 tiers away from the highest tier lol.

You can carry with Adagio with the proper build and smart play. I've carried with Adagio for almost all my wins until the skill tier of "pretty good". That's when I decided to build more tanky and be full support.
IGN: Ahmong
Main: Tank support Adagio
Karma level: 12
Region: NA
Skill Tier: Floating around "Pretty good" and "The Hotness"

Looking for a team

ahmong
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acooookiejar » January 1, 2015 10:41am | Report
Lucky you
Need a serious team.
Text me 623 340 9041

Acooookiejar
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved