Vainglory Forums

Another simple request

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Grubitsch » October 27, 2016 11:24am | Report
vikings102 wrote:

If I've already sunk 10+ mins into a match, I will want to see it through.

But what if it isn't 10+ minutes in? What if it is only 30 seconds in or two minutes? What if the AFK player doesn't even begin playing the match in the first place? Then would you surrender if the OTHER player wants to do so? Or would you be stubborn(...) and force the other player to keep playing.
"If you can, kill me. If you can't, RUN." -Reim.

IGN: Grubitsch/L0rdLoss/WoopPoopScoop
Server: NA
Guild: Big ***es-GTFA
Team: Steal Yo Glory- SYG
Youtube: WoopPoopScoop

Grubitsch
<Editor>
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Monsterjake » October 28, 2016 8:37am | Report
vikings102 wrote:

If I've already sunk 10+ mins into a match, I will want to see it through.

In an earlier post you said that if its that hard then you would lose in 2 or so minutes thats not long then I think that to your perspective then surrendering after 10 minutes isn't that long either. I have to agree that not surrendering in a 2v3 when the other player obviously doesn't want to waste the next little while of their time is just a jerk move. The other player isn't going to be playing their best game because they just want to surrender. Generally it ends up being a waste of your own time as well.
IGN: Monsterjake
Region: North America
Mains: Can pretty much play anyone you give me, or can at least hold his own with them
Let's provoke a team fight!

Monsterjake
<Editor>
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » October 28, 2016 9:32am | Report
Grubitsch wrote:

But what if it isn't 10+ minutes in? What if it is only 30 seconds in or two minutes? What if the AFK player doesn't even begin playing the match in the first place? Then would you surrender if the OTHER player wants to do so? Or would you be stubborn(...) and force the other player to keep playing.

If it's at the very beggining, of course I would, if I'm 10 minutes then no

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Grubitsch » November 1, 2016 9:01am | Report
Game. Set. Match.
"If you can, kill me. If you can't, RUN." -Reim.

IGN: Grubitsch/L0rdLoss/WoopPoopScoop
Server: NA
Guild: Big ***es-GTFA
Team: Steal Yo Glory- SYG
Youtube: WoopPoopScoop

Grubitsch
<Editor>
Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved