Vainglory Forums

Bad Teammates

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Wowfow » May 28, 2017 10:41pm | Report
What if they changed the match maker to only make teams of the same tire all the trolls or in rank one so if u were rank 2 and above you would be fine just a idea to stop the trolls and why do people always say if you can't 1 v 3 u suck I thout vainglory was a TEAM game it is not designed for 1 v3 I just want to be abl to have a fair chance from a game that says it's a fair game I was promised epic 3v3 game play but what I got was 1v3 epic trolling this is a easy fix only question is will they care to fix it

Wowfow
Quote | PM | +Rep by Skyblizzard » June 4, 2017 2:26am | Report
HAMMER wrote:

This is what happens when a noob insta-locks saw. SWEET BUILD DUDE, thanks for the good game.

Lol that SAW build... Hahaha

Skyblizzard
Quote | PM | +Rep by LicenseToKill » June 8, 2017 6:17am | Report
My skill tier is JBG bronze. Why, you ask? Because every ranked match I play, the noob HAS to be on my side. I mean, there was this guy in my last match who could have hidden in the brush and stolen the kraken at the end (I mean, he was a CP Taka! He could've at least used X-Retsu.). But NOOOOO... he just had to go get himself killed!. He died before they even attacked the Kraken!

LicenseToKill
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved