Vainglory Forums

Baddies get out of my queue

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Elandriel » April 18, 2015 11:08pm | Report
I'm getting real sick and tired of being paired with baddie nerds that snap pick squishy heroes, build a senseless build, and get 0 kills. Seriously? We still get paired with trash like you in SA? My god....
Celeste/Krul/Glaive
Highest Tier: Simply Amazing
Wins: 375+

Elandriel
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by nporaMep » April 18, 2015 11:17pm | Report
because that is a type of players there are in SA, and you are one of them.

nporaMep
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShanSMT » April 19, 2015 12:19am | Report
nporaMep wrote:

Thats the most offensive thing yet
IGN: GodlyAssault
Region: South East Asia
Main Hero: Catherine/Koshka/Adagio
Skill Tier: Decent-ish
Karma Level: 3
Wins: 10

ShanSMT
Quote | PM | +Rep by nporaMep » April 19, 2015 5:52am | Report
Elandriel wrote:

snap pick squishy heroes, build a senseless build, and get 0 kills

And on top of that, those behaviours you mentioned do not guarantee you will lose, and sometimes not even enforce that it will happen.
You think you know the right approach how to win in this game, but you don't really.

nporaMep
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Elandriel » April 19, 2015 11:10am | Report
Who the hell are you? You think me getting paired with a saw that picks a shield as his first item and 6 minutes in with 0 kills sells everything and buys all boots doesn't mean I should lose my match? Get bent nerd.
Celeste/Krul/Glaive

Elandriel
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by longdongkim » April 19, 2015 3:30pm | Report
nporaMep wrote:

And on top of that, those behaviours you mentioned do not guarantee you will lose, and sometimes not even enforce that it will happen.
You think you know the right approach how to win in this game, but you don't really.

I have to agree with thread starter. You sound like you are arguing purely for the sake of argument because unless you're ONE OF THEM, no sensible player likes to get matched with those mentioned.

And while I'm at it, to all the Taka players, DONT FUC K ING PICK HIM unless you know how to play TAka. I'm so sick of useless Taka players on my team. If you still insist on picking him, well, I hope you rot in hell.

longdongkim
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » April 19, 2015 3:44pm | Report
In SA I've noticed that I sometimes get paired with clueless players. Recently had a Vox build clockwork & serpent mask first, then go 2-11, then add me & curse me out after the game....

Not quite sure why these bad pairings happen, but it's pretty rare for me, so I don't worry about it. I'm more likely to receive a great player on my team than a horrible one.
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » April 19, 2015 3:45pm | Report
nporaMep wrote:

There's no way you could possibly know that he's one of those players. Come on, chill with the insults
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Elandriel » April 19, 2015 9:41pm | Report
It seems like every time (noticed this the last 3 times) the servers go down for maintenance the pairings are unusual for a while. not sure if there is a social phenomenon going on or a technical one, but it sure is frustrating sometimes. And let me be clear, when I say bad, I mean BAD. Not like, this person had a bad game or is learning a hero. I'm talking bad like they fundamentally don't understand the game and have 0 ability to comprehend abilities or mechanics, much less control them.
Celeste/Krul/Glaive

Elandriel
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by nporaMep » April 21, 2015 8:15am | Report
I am from PoA tier and recently leveled new account with stats 65-5 before I reached PoA.
Only 2 games were because of troll players, in other games players were bad sometimes but not dramatically bad.
1 time I lagged, 2 times enemies were good.

So I think it means matchmaking fails only 3% of time, and this is good enough I guess.

And just to clarify - I have problems playing in PoA because enemies are good, but SA and anything below can't be just compared to PoA and VG.

nporaMep
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved