Vainglory Forums

Begginer tips?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Incred » December 12, 2015 5:43pm | Report
Hey, I'm new to VainGlory or even a Moba, and I'd Like some tips for a beginner
Thanks

Incred
Quote | PM | +Rep by airsnowman » December 12, 2015 6:58pm | Report
You should subscribe to VGRumblysuperset youtube channel, he has a new video everyday, plays almost every character, provides a lot of commentary, and recently started doing gameplay analysis which should help you.

airsnowman
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » December 17, 2015 2:09am | Report
Yeah watch pro gameplay. Watch you tubers and competition like the VIPL. You'll learn some stuff there. I also reccomended looking for a mentor of a high skill tier (7+) to teach you. I got taught what I know now by a mentor and now I play with him as a equal.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ZuesAwoken » December 17, 2015 7:32am | Report
Learn how to use irongaurd and learn how to use infusions. Learn when to use each.
Highest Rank So Far: Pretty Good ~ Gold
Current Rank: Pretty Good ~ Gold
Lane: CP Skaarf, WP Ringo, and Taka
Jungle: CP Skye, WP Ozo, WP Joule, Taka
Roam: Cath, Ardan, Taka
Main: TAKATAKATAKATAKATAKATAKATAKA

...SUPRISE *****!

ZuesAwoken
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » December 18, 2015 9:45am | Report
Don't buy the cheap characters just because they are cheap, play till you have 8,000 glory (think that's the biggest price for characters) by then you should have found a character or two that you really like, the you have enough to be able to buy them and you'll also know the basics with almost all of the characters

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SexyMonkeyKing » December 18, 2015 5:13pm | Report
vikings102 wrote:

Don't buy the cheap characters just because they are cheap, play till you have 8,000 glory (think that's the biggest price for characters) by then you should have found a character or two that you really like, the you have enough to be able to buy them and you'll also know the basics with almost all of the characters

Koshka and Ringo are some of the best characters in the game and they are cheap
IGN: SexyMonkeyKing
Region: NA
Main: Usually any Support
Great Karma
Karma Lvl: 20

SexyMonkeyKing
Notable (12)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » December 18, 2015 6:31pm | Report
No one said they were bad. He/she was just saying that save to 8000 and by then you'll know your favourites and have hopefully chosen what your ability on every character and if you like them or not, thus telling you self what not to get and what to get, so you could buy any character you play well with.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » December 20, 2015 3:10pm | Report
Thank you for helping me explain, and koshaka and ringo are good yes, but can be countered easily, ringo with a atlas, and koshaka with any shield.

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by YoungGold » December 20, 2015 3:17pm | Report
That moment when you realize broken myth is a item😂

YoungGold
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » December 21, 2015 9:09am | Report
Broken myth works but only if you can build up stacks, otherwise it's kinda useless, and I have never seen a koshaka build it 😝

vikings102
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved