Vainglory Forums

Begginer tips?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » December 21, 2015 12:13pm | Report
Actually last update aftershock broken myth was everywhere.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by YoungGold » December 21, 2015 6:19pm | Report
Broken myth koska is good 0.o where have you been

YoungGold
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » December 21, 2015 7:47pm | Report
Where have you been actually, it was the last meta for koshka following certain team comps like ringo, koshka fortress for early game domination and snowballing. I don't know if you've noticed since you have been hiding under a rock of some sort but broken myth was rushed along with defence before aftershock for your information and was done so through out high elo.

Although I don't know if it works at this current stage because koshka got nerfed for logical reasons it was everywhere last meta and if you haven't seen it, you were either low elo, lucky or under a rock without wifi.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Casca » December 23, 2015 12:59am | Report
Keep trying all the characters and jobs until you find a combo that suits you.

Read the build guides, they're extremely helpful to new players.

This is a team sport, that sport is not Team Death Match.
IN LIFE WE OFTEN HAVE TO DO THINGS THAT JUST ARE NOT OUR BAG.

Casca
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » December 23, 2015 2:09am | Report
Agreed and well said, It's up to you to decide how you want to help you team out whether it's being a full of them selves carry or it's the support who saves there life 10 times without credit or recognition. Everyone who plays vain glory and tries to play it well takes that path of choosing how and what type of player they are.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by YoungGold » December 23, 2015 9:03am | Report
uncrudable wrote:

Where have you been actually, it was the last meta for koshka following certain team comps like ringo, koshka fortress for early game domination and snowballing. I don't know if you've noticed since you have been hiding under a rock of some sort but broken myth was rushed along with defence before aftershock for your information and was done so through out high elo.

Although I don't know if it works at this current stage because koshka got nerfed for logical reasons it was everywhere last meta and if you haven't seen it, you were either low elo, lucky or under a rock without wifi.

You do realize koska is still fine as a hero and still viable.
All that got nerfed was they made her cool downs longer and if you where smart all you need to fix that is attack speed😂 So don't act like you know every thing and try stuff out yourself bud.
It's not like koska suddenly fell off and sucks now she's still pretty amazing. I'm pretty sure Ben made a video on koska after the nerf and diddent even hardly notice the difference go watch it and refresh your memory:) sorry not trying to be rude because Ik your a highly experienced player and I see you on the forums and I read your post sometimes.

YoungGold
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » December 23, 2015 1:15pm | Report
I know koshka is still viable but for your imformation you just basically said I'm inexperienced with koshka by saying where have you been.... You also just stated I'm stupid by saying I think that koshka is bad, All I said is that I don't know if that build still works on her and obvisiously now I know because you need attack speed to get better cool downs so going tank koshka isn't viable as much anymore although you could still use the build, it wouldn't be tanky as before.

Now before you call/imply someone stupid, read...... Properly.........

And no I'm not acting like I know everything and quite frankly it seems quite hypocritical your saying that after saying a build is bad and unused. "Broken myth koska is good 0.o where have you been". Now I know you meant no disrespect but it was still a little insulting.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved