Vainglory Forums

Below Average

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acooookiejar » January 2, 2015 11:29am | Report
My heals can do almost 400 instantly plus like 70 a second for like 8 seconds.. And with a cool down bonus you'd get another in 4 seconds... Add this to yer kruls abilities and if you die... It's probably cuz yer a****ty jungler... With a third of my gold. You both had a few more assists than me... But yer deaths were triple mine. Stay alive...
Character: adagio
Karma level: 13
Need a serious team.
Text me 623 340 9041
Ps.. Domt text me for fun. Text or call for serious game discussions. I'm tired of wasting my time with randoms and unserious players

Oh and for everyone posting their kill death ratio... Post yer assists as well. They probably suck. You probably go jungle with war horns. And let yourself lose the game so you can come on here and say.... Guys! I went 50-0 with koshka
Also... Anyone bragging about karma level and amount of wins..... I dare you to make a new account and only play adagio... See how badly you get raped

Acooookiejar
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by AboveAverage » January 2, 2015 11:30am | Report
I got targeted so you could stay alive, if I had left, you would've died more.
IGN: AboveAverage / BelowAverage (Smurf)
Region: North America
Mains: Ringo
Skill Tier: Above Average ?
Karma Level: 12

AboveAverage
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acooookiejar » January 2, 2015 11:32am | Report
If that's the role you chose to have as krul.. That's yer fault... Don't complain to me cuz you wanted to keep me alive...
Need a serious team.
Text me 623 340 9041
Ps.. Domt text me for fun. Text or call for serious game discussions. I'm tired of wasting my time with randoms and unserious players

Oh and for everyone posting their kill death ratio... Post yer assists as well. They probably suck. You probably go jungle with war horns. And let yourself lose the game so you can come on here and say.... Guys! I went 50-0 with koshka
Also... Anyone bragging about karma level and amount of wins..... I dare you to make a new account and only play adagio... See how badly you get raped

Acooookiejar
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by AboveAverage » January 2, 2015 11:34am | Report
It's a team game, and we won because of it, how you play is sacrificing your teammates to get the better scores.

AboveAverage
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acooookiejar » January 2, 2015 11:37am | Report
Then why the **** yer complaining about choosing support as a krul?
Need a serious team.
Text me 623 340 9041

Acooookiejar
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by AboveAverage » January 2, 2015 11:39am | Report
I'm not complaining, you're complaining. I'm fine with win, you're complaining about my stats, yet my stats lead to yours..

AboveAverage
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » January 2, 2015 11:51am | Report
You have to be one of the worst teammates one could play with, acooookiejar, you seem to want to pin it all on all of your teammates if they "cause the loss", or someone you teamed up with. Or even now because you're not happy enough with their stats?!

I doubt you're that amazing of a player, since all you do is brag and brag about your amazing team, but in solo queue you think it's all their fault, and you did nothing. That maybe the other team just overpowered you guys is impossible. Or your teammates just always suck. Maybe they would do better if you were more a team player, and planned things better.

Yes, some people are not good, some people are still grasping the game. And boohoo you were eaten and spit out by an overpowering enemy. Once again all you do is dare them to face your team, act like your so high and mighty. Just get over the fact you lost, stop insulting others because you think you're so much better, since I doubt you are. Everyone plays differently, and some use tactics you won't like, some may try a new hero. Some may test a new build. Honestly. I'm tired of your insulting everyone.
IGN: dream21
Region: NA

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acooookiejar » January 2, 2015 12:16pm | Report
dream21 wrote:

You have to be one of the worst teammates one could play with, acooookiejar, you seem to want to pin it all on all of your teammates if they "cause the loss", or someone you teamed up with. Or even now because you're not happy enough with their stats?!

I doubt you're that amazing of a player, since all you do is brag and brag about your amazing team, but in solo queue you think it's all their fault, and you did nothing. That maybe the other team just overpowered you guys is impossible. Or your teammates just always suck. Maybe they would do better if you were more a team player, and planned things better.

Yes, some people are not good, some people are still grasping the game. And boohoo you were eaten and spit out by an overpowering enemy. Once again all you do is dare them to face your team, act like your so high and mighty. Just get over the fact you lost, stop insulting others because you think you're so much better, since I doubt you are. Everyone plays differently, and some use tactics you won't like, some may try a new hero. Some may test a new build. Honestly. I'm tired of your insulting everyone.

Happy enough with their stats? The guy was complaining because he said he supported me... A role he chose of his own accord. I dont give a **** about stats... I just want to win. Ps.. You can't say I do nothing in solo queue... You haven't seen me play.

Clearly you couldn't tell that he started it.. And clearly you couldn't tell I gave a rebuke for everything he said... Maybe yer just so fed up with me you automatically feel like im in the wrong every time I argue with someone. Clearly also.. You don't know the kind of team player I am if yer saying this **** about builds and tactics. Clearly clearly.
Need a serious team.
Text me 623 340 9041

Acooookiejar
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acooookiejar » January 2, 2015 12:20pm | Report
Also... I sooo know that your idea of me is completely false... Since with my actual teammate I've told him each time we lost.. It was my fault... Now **** off and don't talk about me as a player since you don't know me as a player... ******.
Need a serious team.
Text me 623 340 9041

Acooookiejar
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by AboveAverage » January 2, 2015 12:21pm | Report
Acookiejar, you are not good.

AboveAverage
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved