Vainglory Forums

Below Average

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » January 2, 2015 12:31pm | Report
Acooookiejar wrote:

Happy enough with their stats? The guy was complaining because he said he supported me... A role he chose of his own accord. I dont give a **** about stats... I just want to win. Ps.. You can't say I do nothing in solo queue... You haven't seen me play.

Clearly you couldn't tell that he started it.. And clearly you couldn't tell I gave a rebuke for everything he said... Maybe yer just so fed up with me you automatically feel like im in the wrong every time I argue with someone. Clearly also.. You don't know the kind of team player I am if yer saying this **** about builds and tactics. Clearly clearly.

You're right, I am fed up with you. All you do is whine about solo queued teams. And brag about you're team. And insult others on these Forums! Not to mention you're one of the most foul mouthed people on these Forums, and I bet you don't go on the main Forums since they wouldn't tolerate all you're swearing and calling out.

Maybe if you seemed a nicer person, I wouldn't have bothered to intervene.

You were complaining how they died more than you, and now you say you don't care about stats? And actually, I do the same thing, go behind an ally, and let them get away to survive, and people have done that for me, too. And maybe I haven't seen you play, and I'm sorry for my large amount of assumptions but it's the fact you're an all talk person. You make excuses , brag and whine like I said before, and pin the blame on others. Not just talking about this Forum, either. Okay so you've said it's your fault to your teammate, of course it's your teammate! I'm sure they said the same thing back or said it was okay, but every other time it seems you post on the Forums its your random solo queued allies fault.
IGN: dream21
Region: NA

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acooookiejar » January 2, 2015 12:39pm | Report
dream21 wrote:

You're right, I am fed up with you. All you do is whine about solo queued teams. And brag about you're team. And insult others on these Forums! Not to mention you're one of the most foul mouthed people on these Forums, and I bet you don't go on the main Forums since they wouldn't tolerate all you're swearing and calling out.

Maybe if you seemed a nicer person, I wouldn't have bothered to intervene.

You were complaining how they died more than you, and now you say you don't care about stats? And actually, I do the same thing, go behind an ally, and let them get away to survive, and people have done that for me, too. And maybe I haven't seen you play, and I'm sorry for my large amount of assumptions but it's the fact you're an all talk person. You make excuses , brag and whine like I said before, and pin the blame on others. Not just talking about this Forum, either.
that wasn't a complaint on stats ****tard. That was me rebuking him that my stats were better is all. I don't have to care about stats to correct him about stats you dumbass *****. Also... I will be leaving this gay *** forum and going on the real one since everyone here talks a lot of **** but doesn't play. And I'd have enough respect for the forum to give a **** about that forum.
A also yer calling my explanations excuses? Get real bro. You're saying all I do is talk ****? I'm the only one calling people out and nobody accepted the challenge yet. So stfu. You don't know **** about **** you **** brain *****.
Character: adagio
Karma level: 13
Need a serious team.
Text me 623 340 9041
Ps.. Domt text me for fun. Text or call for serious game discussions. I'm tired of wasting my time with randoms and unserious players

Oh and for everyone posting their kill death ratio... Post yer assists as well. They probably suck. You probably go jungle with war horns. And let yourself lose the game so you can come on here and say.... Guys! I went 50-0 with koshka
Also... Anyone bragging about karma level and amount of wins..... I dare you to make a new account and only play adagio... See how badly you get raped

Acooookiejar
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » January 2, 2015 12:43pm | Report
Acooookiejar wrote:

that wasn't a complaint on stats ****tard. That was me rebuking him that my stats were better is all. I don't have to care about stats to correct him about stats you dumbass *****. Also... I will be leaving this gay *** forum and going on the real one since everyone here talks a lot of **** but doesn't play. And I'd have enough respect for the forum to give a **** about that forum.
A also yer calling my explanations excuses? Get real bro. You're saying all I do is talk ****? I'm the only one calling people out and nobody accepted the challenge yet. So stfu. You don't know **** about **** you **** brain *****.

Thank you for proving my point.
IGN: dream21

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by AboveAverage » January 2, 2015 12:51pm | Report
Cookie, you're the only one that talks ****, being serious about this game doesn't mean you can't have fun or enjoy the game, a win is a win.
IGN: AboveAverage / BelowAverage (Smurf)
Region: North America
Mains: Ringo
Skill Tier: Above Average ?
Karma Level: 12

AboveAverage
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Primodatum » January 2, 2015 1:10pm | Report
Cookie, please chill out with all of the cursing, name calling, **** talking and foulness. I respect that you're most likely really good at this game and I'm sure that it's a pleasure being on your team in game-- but I feel as though your construction to criticism ratio in your critiques is very off balance. I am certain that you are very knowledgeable and have a lot to contribute, and if only you were a little friendlier you would attract more players of decent competence and, who knows, you could build some very good relationships along the way. Being nice gets you farther than being rude :D
Always remember to have fun

Primodatum
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SexyMonkeyKing » January 2, 2015 1:22pm | Report
Primodatum wrote:

I respect that you're most likely really good at this game and I'm sure that it's a pleasure being on your team in game--

I highly doubt that. Someone who complains this much is not a pleasure to play with. That's why he is begging people to play with him. His hate speech is ridiculous. I have been on a team with another player (Thanks AFK) and we have beaten a really good team of 3 by working together.

This guy is sitting over his device screaming at it probably.
IGN: SexyMonkeyKing
Main: Usually any Support
Great Karma
Karma Lvl: 20

SexyMonkeyKing
Notable (12)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acooookiejar » January 2, 2015 1:26pm | Report
Lol... *****... I only complain on here. All this just goes to show how much you really don't know people.
Need a serious team.
Text me 623 340 9041
Ps.. Domt text me for fun. Text or call for serious game discussions. I'm tired of wasting my time with randoms and unserious players

Oh and for everyone posting their kill death ratio... Post yer assists as well. They probably suck. You probably go jungle with war horns. And let yourself lose the game so you can come on here and say.... Guys! I went 50-0 with koshka
Also... Anyone bragging about karma level and amount of wins..... I dare you to make a new account and only play adagio... See how badly you get raped

Acooookiejar
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acooookiejar » January 2, 2015 1:27pm | Report
Primodatum wrote:

Cookie, please chill out with all of the cursing, name calling, **** talking and foulness. I respect that you're most likely really good at this game and I'm sure that it's a pleasure being on your team in game-- but I feel as though your construction to criticism ratio in your critiques is very off balance. I am certain that you are very knowledgeable and have a lot to contribute, and if only you were a little friendlier you would attract more players of decent competence and, who knows, you could build some very good relationships along the way. Being nice gets you farther than being rude :D

Most respectable post I've seen thus far.edit...plus rep
Need a serious team.
Text me 623 340 9041

Acooookiejar
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by AboveAverage » January 2, 2015 1:41pm | Report
Cookie, how old are you?
IGN: AboveAverage / BelowAverage (Smurf)
Region: North America
Mains: Ringo
Skill Tier: Above Average ?
Karma Level: 12

AboveAverage
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved