Vainglory Forums

Celeste SUX!!!!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kingy » February 27, 2015 10:12pm | Report
All these scrubs choosing celesta and getting 0 kills 7 deaths are loosing games

Kingy
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Elandriel » February 27, 2015 11:15pm | Report
And then you get queued with that same person the next game and have to match dodge lol. There should be an exemption if you get paired again with a person who can't get more than 2 kills in the previous 25 minute game. Sheesh.
Celeste/Krul/Glaive
Highest Tier: Simply Amazing
Wins: 375+

Elandriel
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cwallace000 » February 27, 2015 11:22pm | Report
It's not Celeste Its the big headed player who thinks they are the **** cause they have Celeste over estimating her ability and her uses
IGN: cwallace000
Lvl: 20
Wins: 219
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Ardan
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka, Krul, Taka, Catherine, and Joule
Alt characters(lane): Petal
practicing: Adagio, and Glaive

Cwallace000
<Editor>
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlottoBrah » February 28, 2015 6:16am | Report
Give it time. She's still new. These players dropped currency on her and are likely vested to get good. In about a month they'll be terrors.

The worry is when she has her free week. It'll be rough then.
IGN: BlottoBrah
Karma Level: 19
Region: NA

BlottoBrah
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » February 28, 2015 2:17pm | Report
BlottoBrah wrote:

Give it time. She's still new. These players dropped currency on her and are likely vested to get good. In about a month they'll be terrors.

The worry is when she has her free week. It'll be rough then.

Stay away from the free week thoughts!
Yeesh that'll be scary...

But as for OP, she's brand new, not only do people need to learn how to play her, but people need to learn how to play with her on their team.

Everyone needs to adjust, not just Celeste players.
IGN: dream21
Region: NA

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ATLAS35 » March 1, 2015 11:22pm | Report
Depends on the player, ive been playing her in every single one of my matches and ive been learning more and more every time, yes shes still new, and peopleare gonna suck with her. Some people just havent figured what she can and cant do, what shes good at and where she falls (though it should be obvious right away). If shes not on the right team then the player has to do some serious adjusting, even the best of celeste players cant play without a good team just like every other hero. Personally i think shed be a great addition to a team with someone who knows how to protect and defend, shes an absolute power house of destruction. Sometimes when there not i like to put on dragonheart and ive killed all 3 enemies before. So it all depends on the skill and getting that celeste experiance under your belt.
IGN: CaptRedBeard
Skill tier: Got Swagger
Main: Gwen, Idris, Lance
Level: 26
Server: NA

ATLAS35
Quote | PM | +Rep by shiftycent » March 2, 2015 1:04am | Report
They need to buff her and she would b a lot of fun.

Her stun should b instant. And her hello should be always 7 yards away or not have the delay damage effect it has.

Then I can see her being a ton more fun.

shiftycent
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cwallace000 » March 2, 2015 6:59am | Report
shiftycent wrote:

They need to buff her and she would b a lot of fun.

Her stun should b instant. And her hello should be always 7 yards away or not have the delay damage effect it has.

Then I can see her being a ton more fun.

name one hero who has an instant stun????
IGN: cwallace000
Lvl: 20
Wins: 219
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Ardan
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka, Krul, Taka, Catherine, and Joule
Alt characters(lane): Petal
practicing: Adagio, and Glaive

Cwallace000
<Editor>
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by CobraFredPE » March 2, 2015 12:08pm | Report
IMO, she doesn't require any BALANCE. If she were stronger, faster, had a quicker auto-attack animation, or whatever, she would be OP. I've already played a lot of games with Celeste and she's quite fun to use, particularly when fleeing away, ganking and chasing. Farming is kinda dull cuz it's too darn easy to do. You need to give her time.

And come on, 0-7? This weekend I was teamed with a Cath with 1-14 and I'm not saying she sucks. Maybe just the player did.
IGN: CobraFredPE
Region: South America
Karma lv: 18
Skill Tier: Decent-ish
Main: Ardan / Catherine
Also: Glaive / Ringo / Celeste (Practicing a lot with her, anyway)

CobraFredPE
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kingy » March 2, 2015 2:45pm | Report
Post update - celeste players still suck

Kingy
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved