Vainglory Forums

Celeste SUX!!!!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cwallace000 » March 2, 2015 4:52pm | Report
CobraFredPE wrote:

IMO, she doesn't require any BALANCE. If she were stronger, faster, had a quicker auto-attack animation, or whatever, she would be OP. I've already played a lot of games with Celeste and she's quite fun to use, particularly when fleeing away, ganking and chasing. Farming is kinda dull cuz it's too darn easy to do. You need to give her time.

And come on, 0-7? This weekend I was teamed with a Cath with 1-14 and I'm not saying she sucks. Maybe just the player did.

Her attack is slow because of her perk read it why not
IGN: cwallace000
Lvl: 20
Wins: 219
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Ardan
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka, Krul, Taka, Catherine, and Joule
Alt characters(lane): Petal
practicing: Adagio, and Glaive

Cwallace000
<Editor>
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by longdongkim » March 2, 2015 7:28pm | Report
Yea... I don't really use her all that much, she's so damn crunchy squishy calamari. Taka just flicks a pinky and her health is down by half. She is way too weak to be effective in situations. If you're good with her, do friend me, I'd love to play a game with you. @Long****Kim

longdongkim
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by wolf_hands » March 4, 2015 8:59am | Report
A Reflex Block is almost mandatory, as is at least one protector.

Only thing I would like to see changed is her attack range. Right now it's at 5; Skaarf at least has 5.5 for range. Granted, once you enter late game her auto-attacks are almost a fourth ability if you have Shatterglass/ Alternating Current combo, so a smaller range balances out.
IGN: wolf_hands
NA Regional Community Manager for SEMC
I'm on Twitter and Twitch too!

wolf_hands
<SEMC Staff>
Remarkable (22)
Quote | PM | +Rep by CobraFredPE » March 4, 2015 11:48am | Report
Cwallace000 wrote:

Her attack is slow because of her perk read it why not

I know that. That's why I said that if it got improved, that would make her OP. She doesn't need it.
IGN: CobraFredPE
Region: South America
Karma lv: 18
Skill Tier: Decent-ish
Main: Ardan / Catherine
Also: Glaive / Ringo / Celeste (Practicing a lot with her, anyway)

CobraFredPE
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cenzu-Ra » March 4, 2015 6:58pm | Report
So far I've seen one person use Celeste pretty good. The rest, still haven't improved.
IGN: CenzuRa
Karma Level: 20 / Wins: 243
Tier-Silver: The Hotness
Main-Lane: Ringo
Secondary-Jungle: Krul
Alternative-Support: Ardan
Region: NA/USA

"No ay que llegar primero, ay que saber llegar!"

Cenzu-Ra
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by longdongkim » March 4, 2015 8:25pm | Report
I joined this match just now. Teammate A picked Celeste, then B picks Taka.

Nightmare of a team just waiting to unravel. How the hell do you pick Taka when Celeste is already picked? As if one squishy is not enough...

No thanks, I'll wait for the next queue.

longdongkim
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by cry_tears » March 4, 2015 8:43pm | Report
Quoted:

I joined this match just now. Teammate A picked Celeste, then B picks Taka.

Nightmare of a team just waiting to unravel. How the hell do you pick Taka when Celeste is already picked? As if one squishy is not enough...

No thanks, I'll wait for the next queue.

before free week I always chose Taka to go with Celeste. Taka's incredible mobility means he can asset her, as in running in while she's dealing damage to finish the enemy so she can focus her energy on another objective, or starting damage with X-Retseu-Kaiten combo while they're stunned from her abilities then Kaku away while she finishes on auto-attack or another skill. her ult can do massive damage, making it easy for me to run in when they've been hit in a group (end game where its practically 3v3) so I can X-Retsu one, Kaiten another, and another teammate finishes the other. if Taka needs to run Celeste can stun the enemy. if she needs to run then I distract her pursuers before Kaku-ing away.
granted this only works if the players know how to handle Celeste and Taka and make them work together but with a good carry/support third member they work pretty well together.
main: Taka (you can call me Taka-hero hehe)
pretty good with: Krul
needs work on: anything not a Jungle hero
saving up for: Krul (maybe Celeste if I like playing her enough)
skill tier: Decent-ish

cry_tears
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Elandriel » March 5, 2015 9:15am | Report
I've seen a few good Celestes. I've seen more bad ones. I laugh/cry when I see Celeste pushing enemy turret #1 when we're like 2:00 into the game. She dies every time...
Celeste/Krul/Glaive
Highest Tier: Simply Amazing
Wins: 375+

Elandriel
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Pleepers » March 5, 2015 12:11pm | Report
Celeste has a lot of potential, unfortunately people are playing her like they would play SAW, Just hard pushes up the lane and getting too far forward. The few good Celeste players are the ones that hang out behind and crush some ***. It helps if the support player checks on her often early game so she can get bank.
FEEL FREE TO ADD ME NORTH AMERICA, I'M HERE TO SERVE YOU
IGN: Pleepleus
Might be getting Good with: Adagio, Ringo, Catherine
Tier: Pretty Good

Pleepers
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kingy » March 5, 2015 2:12pm | Report
Turns out I own on celeste.... Everyone else sux

Kingy
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved