Vainglory Forums

Character Skins

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.

Poll Question:

What do you think of the new method of skin release
Love it
Hate it
Don't Care
VOTE
Quote | PM | +Rep by Grubitsch » November 4, 2016 6:19am | Report
Eh, I used to be obsessed with him but now I'm over him so, eh. Still pisses me off that Ozo doesn't have a skin.
"If you can, kill me. If you can't, RUN." -Reim.

IGN: Grubitsch/L0rdLoss/WoopPoopScoop
Server: NA
Guild: Big ***es-GTFA
Team: Steal Yo Glory- SYG
Youtube: WoopPoopScoop

Grubitsch
<Editor>
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » November 4, 2016 6:35am | Report
I was being facetious. Sarcastically, pointing out that yet another character with three skins already gets a skin before Ozo.
IGN: BLG3RNT
Region: NA
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Grubitsch » November 4, 2016 7:02am | Report
Gah, gets me every time.
"If you can, kill me. If you can't, RUN." -Reim.

IGN: Grubitsch/L0rdLoss/WoopPoopScoop
Server: NA
Guild: Big ***es-GTFA
Team: Steal Yo Glory- SYG
Youtube: WoopPoopScoop

Grubitsch
<Editor>
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » November 6, 2016 5:08pm | Report
Grubitsch wrote:

I can say the same for Petal and Blackfeather... YET THEY BOTH HAVE SKINS!!! WHO GIVES A FLYING F HOW MUCH THEY ARE PLAYED!?!?! ALL CHARACTERS SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST ONE SKIN.

They ain't going to put something out if it won't make money

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Monsterjake » November 7, 2016 10:36am | Report
vikings102 wrote:

They ain't going to put something out if it won't make money

You can't blame them for wanting to make money... They made a free app that millions use and enjoy so they have to make the money to pay for the artists, programmers, model makers, social media admins, quality assurance team and much more. I'm sure they will put an Ozo skin out sometime but I would have to agree that a new skin like Glaive's new one shouldn't even be a thought till Ozo gets one. Honestly Glaive's new skin should just replace the standard skin because it doesn't look really any different.

All I am saying is that I agree with you guys on most of this but you still have to think about how much it really costs to make a long-lasting, regularly updated and enjoyed by many game.
IGN: Monsterjake
Region: North America
Mains: Can pretty much play anyone you give me, or can at least hold his own with them
Let's provoke a team fight!

Monsterjake
<Editor>
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tazermussa » December 1, 2016 9:12am | Report
Agree with BLGERNT here.. The main reason they aren't making skins for them is due to them not being played as often as the others. However I do agree about the whole tiers thing to a certain extent. I also play LOL and their method of skins is better in my opinion. They don't have tiers, they just have some skins that are more pricey than others. SEMC however does give us the freedom of being able to craft some skins and thus making it so we don't even have to spend anything.
IGN: Tazermussa
Region: NA
Mains: Kestrel, Lyra, Skaarf

Tazermussa

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved