Vainglory Forums

Favorite Character?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by WeiTheMan » December 14, 2014 11:57am | Report
Hey! I wanna know what your favorite character in game is. So comment below.
Main Heroes: Krul and Ringo
Region: North America
Guild: None
Karma Level: Level 20
Skill Tier: "Pretty Good"

WeiTheMan
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by escapevelocity » December 14, 2014 1:22pm | Report
Adagio. He's such a flexible hero it's amazing. While he can't solo lane unless the other team is really bad, he can definitely lock down the other heroes and with some help can take them out. He can also jungle, but his abilities are best used when in a group. I usually play crystal power Adagio, try the "Blue Sunshine Adagio" guide if you're looking to play him.
IGN: escapevelocity
Region: NA
Main: Adagio
Practicing: Ringo

"And that was the last time they underestimated an Adagio."

escapevelocity
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by bornelius » December 14, 2014 7:07pm | Report
Adagio was my first love *A* I mean this is so bs but my love for a hero rarely has to do with their play style compared to their personality. He's just that laid back, slightly big headed dude who stood out immediately xD
Taka is a cutie and I always keep the volume up playing him because his comments are adorable >3< He's not the typical depressive-backstory-depressive-personality type of assassin which means more points for originality :B
IGN~ bornelius (no caps)
Main: Taka, Koshka, Adagio
Score of 0-10482648/ I will cry if you make me play: Glaive, Catherine, SAW

I'm cool with the other heroes :p

bornelius
Quote | PM | +Rep by GoofballPunk » December 14, 2014 8:51pm | Report
Koshka and Glaive. Jungling is right up my alley though I'm a weak laner (unless using Petal). Koshka is a long time fav and I consistently get 10-15 kill and 0-2 with her, but using Sixx's Glaive guide I'm falling in love with my Serpent Tank Glaive. I'm not as consistent with him but I got my best k/d score (20-0) with him. Both tie for my most fav. 😊
NA/GoofballPunk/13/PrettyGood/Koshka&Skaarf

GoofballPunk
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by sasquatch » December 17, 2014 7:32pm | Report
Went from Ringo, to Adagio, and now Skaarf. Skaarf is by far the hardest to play. Ringo was fun because he would end up rockin at the end of the game. Adagio was fun when I play with people I know, and overall fun. Skaarf took forever to learn and i'm still figuring him out, and his Spitfire actually takes reflex skill to use, being as it is aim and shoot rather than lock on and shoot.
Stay Frosty

sasquatch
Quote | PM | +Rep by ahmong » December 17, 2014 8:01pm | Report
Adagio for me, I've played the support hybrid role at almost every game I play so I'm just used to how he plays. Also, I am just an "ok" jungler therefore I try to stay away from jungler characters unless it's Krul.

I haven't tried Skaarf but just seeing how his gameplay is, I feel like he's going to be my 2nd favorite
IGN: Ahmong
Main: Tank support Adagio
Karma level: 12
Skill Tier: Floating around "Pretty good" and "The Hotness"

Looking for a team

ahmong
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by iiBlue » December 18, 2014 5:10pm | Report
I loved playing Joule until they updated her thunder strike. Now I usually play Koshka, but other than that, I'm pretty flexible on what heroes I play. They are all easy to pick up to me.

iiBlue
Quote | PM | +Rep by Necromotic » December 19, 2014 3:44am | Report
Love playing SAW for some reason lol, I get kinda sad when someone picks and locks their char before me. haha
Love to lane
Main: SAW, Ringo
Decent: Glaive

Necromotic
Quote | PM | +Rep by thereisnotry » December 19, 2014 8:18am | Report
Taka. Taka, Taka, Taka!

I simply love the fast-strike-and-escape mechanics. I love popping into the Lane to X-Retsu a fleeing enemy hero, or else to weaken an enemy hero and get out so that my Laner can finish the job. That, and his comments/voice-overs are hilarious.
Nickname: thereisnotry
Karma Level: 12
Main: Taka!!!! Why am I posting when I could be doing that VainGlory thing?
Secondary: Ringo

thereisnotry
Quote | PM | +Rep by racoonbacoon » December 20, 2014 3:04am | Report
Design and voice over wise, Skaarf. His little dragon noises and his teleport to home base are so adorable haha. Playing wise, I love to play Catherine. She's almost impossible to kill and is an amazing support; also, killing people with your Stormguard just feels so good. Picking off weak unsuspecting heros with Blast Tremor is also fun!

racoonbacoon

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved