Vainglory Forums

Favorite Character?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by koalaoverlord » December 20, 2014 8:41am | Report
Glaive for me, as I love pulling off afterburn a which can decide a teamfight. He also looks really cool and has a good voiceover.

And he is a snow leopard mercenary with a rocket axe. Nothing more needs to be said
IGN: koalaoverlord
Skill tier: With the winter season, who knows?
Mains: Ardan, Blackfeather
Karma Level: Great
Server: EU
Time Online: Weekdays 9-11 GMT, weekends probably not on.

koalaoverlord
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Aristophanes » December 20, 2014 10:56am | Report
I like Koshka and I think the developer spiel about Koshka being a jungle is not really true as theme has evolved. I get far more money and time in the lane now. Koshka post strike can really move and the lane has a lot of space to attack from different angles. The jungle is really a bunch of small lanes that diminish Kasha's speed advantage.

Aristophanes
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Loco333 » December 25, 2014 10:24pm | Report
My Favorite to play is Ringo, I know he is kinda weak and annoying but that is what is so fun about him, I can poke enemies and run away and they get really piss and they try to kill me but I quickly go to my nearest friendly turrent and is basically a major FU to them its fun when they try to destroy the turrent and I just load them with my attacks and until its too late they won't get far they are dead. By around some time I start the team fights and carry the team, and of course by that time they realize I'm the leader so they protect me and attack anyone who messes with me and if all goes right my team win and I most likely get the most kills and the least to no deaths, along with the most money maybe, Ringo is definitely my favorite and I always experiment with him. Even though I get really beat up if I let my guard down :P
#YOLO #SWAG

Loco333

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved