Vainglory Forums

Glaive's Passive

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » April 16, 2016 1:41pm | Report
Not really, he is more of a tanky bruiser then an assassin

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » April 16, 2016 2:23pm | Report
Even if you don't think it helps him in fights it does help him farm so much easier and without it you could have twice as less gold you could have. Think of taka with his passive, without it his farming would be outrageously slower then it already is when you don't have any stacks of it. Some Passives don't need to be for team fights and can be for different uses. Even kestrel's passive is completely set for keeping your energy high.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by DayV » April 16, 2016 10:52pm | Report
I agree with uncrudable. I believe Glaive's passive only helps him with farming because you can hit multiple targets with one auto attack, making clearing jungle rotations easier. Now with the new Breaking Point update, you can also gain up to 3 stacks of Breaking Point with just one auto attack if you manage to hit all the enemies at once. Overall, I believe that Glaive's passive is fine the way it is as it helps Glaive farm quickly and efficiently and it synergizes very well with the new Breaking Point.

DayV
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » April 17, 2016 12:04am | Report
It was even better with the old BP IMO because of all the extra Crit you got from BP.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved