Vainglory Forums

God f*** damit this onion is gonna drive me crazy

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by SilverBeard » February 23, 2017 1:11pm | Report
If the onion is against you and you don't have your own onion then you are going to get your *** wooped
by a onion if you have a onion may the best onion win,can we get a real onion nurf not april fools nurf really the onion nurf is a joke you cant run from it her minions don't get stunned or slowed you can't run after it .

you see onion minions entering through ardan gauntlet unscathed i think its a bug

SilverBeard
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » February 23, 2017 1:20pm | Report
Heroes are mostly balanced, you just need to find a way to counter them effectively as we ave mentioned each time you rant about an "OP" hero. Please consider the possibility that it is NOT SEMCs fault and that maybe you should just listen to us and follow our advice for once?
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Krystalline » February 23, 2017 1:45pm | Report
Well if you are playing with friends, then counter her with Taka, Koshka or Kestrel. And gets Fountain plus Crucible.
She is not so hard to counter if u know how to play around her.

And yeah the best counter against any character is knowing that character yourself very well. So if you are bad against her, use that character to find its weakness.
I

Krystalline
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » February 23, 2017 3:22pm | Report
Might be wrong, but I think the munions count as small minions so they wouldn't get stunned by Ardan's Gauntlet. IIRC, small minions can't be affected by any type of effect.

SkyPirateShini
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SilverBeard » February 23, 2017 6:38pm | Report
Let's see maximus how do you counter petal I am very sure I am positive that I will kick your *** with petal 16 times with only 2 to 4 deaths max and you didn't start shooting at me

Krystalline kestral is poop compared to petal she gets rekt easly and if she uses mist well its the same she is going to die pff taka is weak the main strength of taka is his invisibility really and his ult I always keep petal ult for taka situations and I always win never lost a match against taka and when that poor fox gets into the box well he is still going to die,koshka are you kidding me just use b ability keep your distance shoot at her and run well don't she is done no more kitty
And Krystalline don't assume what you don't know I always play petal when I get the chance and I always win since the enemy team always surrenders because they cant kill me and only me with petal

When we don't have a petal in the team we lose we either surrender or lose

By the way maximus last time I checked the hero you were defending got nurfed the one you said that it didn't need any change

I wish they would nurf bf,saw and crystal alpha in the latest patch

Skype rate are you kidding me her minions deal a lot of damage for a minion they must be stunned not enter ardan gauntlet as if there is nothing after all they are the main dealers of damage and size must not matter

SilverBeard
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by KoizumiPanayo » February 23, 2017 10:23pm | Report
To be honest, I find Petal's real strength relies heavily on her munions, if you could manage to knock down her munions, while at the same time hitting Petal herself with your abilities (*cough* AoE skills *cough*) then you should be okay going against her.
And I totally agree with Krystalline about trying a specific hero to find out their weaknesses. And I did just the same thing, Petal is fatal when going against unexpected burst of damage, like from Taka's ultimate or from Byron's A or C, sometimes even Koshka could counter her perfectly, mostly all assassins could deal with her easily. Ambushing is also a great way to counter Petal as well, while you deal a sudden burst of damage, then your carry do the rest, and wooppie! No more onions.
Well please note these are just my opinions.

KoizumiPanayo
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » February 28, 2017 12:25pm | Report
Crystal sky can burn through her minions fast if that's what's bothering you

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by RxyDxy » March 3, 2017 6:15am | Report
vikings102 wrote:

Crystal sky can burn through her minions fast if that's what's bothering you

Not really, crystal petal makes her munions super tanky and this is in fact one of the counters to skye because she spends at least 1 forward barrage just to clear munions instead of heroes. And petal can always spawn more on demand.
IGN: RxyDxy
Region: SEA
Current Rank: The Hotness (Silver)
Favourite Heroes: Koshka, Rona, Flicker, Alpha

RxyDxy
Notable (5)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved