Vainglory Forums

GONNA STOP PLAYING THIS GAME

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by YiTTriuM » December 29, 2015 11:35pm | Report
Dont know why people love to AFK so much when im in their team.Im sick of losing over and over again bcus of these f***ing noobs who doesnt even know how to play this game.I sometimes dont get the third win bonus...I play minimun 10 to 15 game a day,and lose 90% of it.I get noobs every single time I play solo.Im stuck in Getting There FOREVER.If this goes on Ill eventually stop playing this game.......

YiTTriuM
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » December 30, 2015 7:44am | Report
a) Take a break after 2 losses. Playing more isn't going to increase your win rate. Losing more isn't going to either.

b) Play in a party.

c) Don't play ranked. If you want to try to get your bonuses, play in casual so if you lose your rank won't be lowered.

d) Play a carry hero, like Celeste. If you are really playing with noobs and consider yourself a decent player, you should be able to carry the game.

e) Sometimes it's you instead of your team. Remember, VainGlory is a team game so each player has an effect on the outcome of the game. If you up your game, you up your chances of winning.

f) Practice on two or three heroes. Don't try to be good with many heroes, it's better to be really good with one hero than ok with all of them. I used to play all heroes until I focused on Catherine and Ardan as support, and I've been ranking up ever since.

But if you are doing everything right, then you should just get a party. It's the easiest thing to do.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » December 30, 2015 12:01pm | Report
Well said :)

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by airsnowman » December 30, 2015 5:49pm | Report
Unfortunately, he has to play ranked in order to get to higher tiers to avoid AFK's, at least to Not Bad or Decent-ish and even then you get some players with questionable experience... Its definitely a frustrating game

airsnowman
Quote | PM | +Rep by YiTTriuM » December 31, 2015 10:44am | Report
Today wat happend was i played a match and lose AGAIN(obvious).A guy wasnt farming properly he got like 3k gold n i got 5k.He add me and telling i dont play well he even challenged me n got his *** kicked... WAT THE F***....

YiTTriuM
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » December 31, 2015 2:04pm | Report
Then play as a party like Venecticius said.......... If you are losing all that rank then just party with people in a similar situation to you and trust me the amount of people who have this problem is insane.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ALBallao » January 1, 2016 2:25am | Report
The way I solve this problem for ranked matches is to play casual matches until you find players that are 'worthy' for you. Add them and invite them to your party.

Another solution is to join a guild.

A great solution is to ask your friends in school, work, church, wherever. Ask them if they play Vain Glory. If no, tell them to play it. If yes, good, you can get together and have better communications.

I'm lucky to be living in a college dorm filled with Vain Glory users. We just sit in the lounge together and can easily communicate without using that many pings aha.

ALBallao
Quote | PM | +Rep by YiTTriuM » January 1, 2016 11:27am | Report
How long have u(all) been playing VAINGLORY..And how many wins u got....

YiTTriuM
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » January 1, 2016 12:45pm | Report
i have been playing since Skaarf came out...
So about a year.

I have 873 wins
But to be fair i also have about 1000 losses
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 1, 2016 12:46pm | Report
I've been playing vain glory for about 3 quarters of a year ish? I started when fortress was out and when Rona was coming out as new and I'm close to pretty good silver and for some reason I get paired up with hotness players constantly... (Sometimes there worse then me). I have 600+ wins due to the fact of me spamming solo casual matches every single day :).

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved