Vainglory Forums

I feel like roamers arent considered to strongly in drafting

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » April 5, 2017 3:34pm | Report
@prodigy755 force your IRL friends to play with chu
Region: NA

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by prodigy755 » April 5, 2017 8:24pm | Report
@lilwolfpup i dont have IRL friends so ill move on to forcing my guild mates to play with me
IGN: Prodigy955
Server: NA
Role: Roam
Main: Ardan

Improvement comes from learning from your mistakes and fixing them, not just pointing them out.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
prodigy755
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by RxyDxy » April 17, 2017 3:51am | Report
Yeah I suggest you play with a stack that is able to read fights better rather than flame their teammates for mistakes. Normally I would suggest just solo queuing to get better, but in this case I assume you would like to play with a dedicated team where everyone knows each other's strengths and weaknesses, and if you want to do that you got to play with people who know how to help their team win and feel good about playing, rather than unreasonably tearing them down. Rage quitters are the worst, they give up before the game is over, and cannot think objectively in the middle of a game, and as such you should never play with such toxic players.
IGN: RxyDxy
Region: SEA
Current Rank: The Hotness (Silver)
Favourite Heroes: Koshka, Rona, Flicker, Alpha

RxyDxy
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Krystalline » April 19, 2017 3:55am | Report
I can see BLG3RNT have given probably the best advice out there for any Roamers.

I am a Primary Roamer myself - Catherine being main.

I just want to say as a Fellow Roamer to another Roamer, our Role is hard. We never get the glory, and we are always the underdogs whose mistakes will only be highlighted. We play the hardest position in the game, and the position that actually matters in the log run.
VG being a team game, a long played rank game is always won, because of their captain.
It doesn't matter how awesome the Carry of Jungler is.
We hate to lose. and we provide selflessly.

So, all i want to say is, if ur teammates don't appreciate ur position as a captain. Then don't play with them.

A good captain always deserves worthy teammates.
I

Krystalline
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blissey123 » April 19, 2017 3:52pm | Report
OMG! So true!
IGN: Blissey123
Hero mains: Lyra, Catherine, Koshka, Idris, Celeste, Kestrel, Flicker,Celeste
Heroes that I am good at but I don't have: Joule
Practicing: Kestrel, Celeste, Vox, Idris
Tier: Worthy Foe Silver
Best Heroes: Lyra, Catherine, Idris, Kestrel, Koshka, Vox, Celeste

Blissey123
Notable (17)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved