Vainglory Forums

In game chat

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 16, 2015 7:23am | Report
Then play casual until your friends or guild come online. When I play casual I am usually matched up with tier 7 so if anything I'm getting better not worse..
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MainTroll » August 20, 2015 4:30pm | Report
This game need chat anyway!

+
More communication between people mean more team actions
Teammates can help you with an advices about items and actions for more effectiveness
More social in game activity, it will be easier to find friends in game

-
angry Actions and chat trolling, but the problem is easy to solve: just turn off the chat from that person

The game really great, but it will be looking like man without hands until there is no in game chat.

MainTroll
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheManTheMythTheLegend » August 20, 2015 5:19pm | Report
Like yangusbeef said, pings are fine the way they are. An in-game chat would be terrible because, as said before, people would be too preoccupied typing and not playing. If you get to higher ranked tiers, like simply amazing, everyone understands pings and their very efficient form of communication.
IGN - KillerInstincts
Skill Tier - Simply Amazing Gold *Before Compression :(*
Main - Skaarf, Joule, Catherine
Alts - Glaive, Taka
"You can't get got; you gotta go get. If you get got you can't go get, but if you go get its hard to get got."

TheManTheMythTheLegend
Notable (9)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 21, 2015 6:05am | Report
I'm telling you, it is a bad idea. A really bad problem in league of legends is that people will sit around and die just so that they can rage in chat. It's better to just keep the symbols, and if they are inefficient in symbolizing commands then they can add more.
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by KvK4 » August 22, 2015 12:10pm | Report
Welp, i guess i'm just gonna struggle it out with all the misunderstandings...
VG in-game name : KvK
Main : Skaarf(lane)
Joule(Jungle)
Fortress/Catherine(Support)
Level : 20
Skill Tier : Simply Amazing Bronze
Region : SEA
Please stop spamming out the question mark pings

KvK4
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved