Vainglory Forums

is the balance fair?????

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 18, 2015 1:08pm | Report
Nah, it feels unfair getting 20+ kills as Taka.
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tonyy » August 18, 2015 1:24pm | Report
sorry but for me taka and krull overpowered.
i like to play other heros too like petal or adaigo or vox.

but petal nearly no chance. in 20 games u see petal only one time. u see always same heros.
now u nerfed vox. what the ****t. his first ability was nice to attack. now u jump without attack.
stay against ringo in i lane and look how easy he kills u with only tension bow.
he walks faster as vox . he shoot faster as vox and his range is more .
so it makes no fun to play another heros.
and for krull i see nearly always same builing . breaking point, shiverstell , aftershock and cruc.
u say to conter him . i ask how? if dead man rush slows u then shiversteel. u cant flee u cant win the fight. he walks behind u and kill u. u want to attack but dead mans rush save him to get damage.
so dead mans rush for me very overpowered. gives him speed and slows u. gives him a shield to get no damage.
for me i hope they change the balance. so it makes fun to play ohter heros.
i saw a glaive with tyrant , tornado and sorrowblade who cant beat this ****ing krull.
and for what stun krull if he dont loose the stacks. so makes no sense to stun him . its for nothing. its only my personally opinion

p.s gibst hier auch leute die deutsch sprechen? danke

Tonyy
Quote | PM | +Rep by FederalMafia » August 18, 2015 3:12pm | Report
You have asked this question many times, you've received many answers. Most of them good. I'll refer you back to one of the many posts where you and Where's the Beef were going on and on saying the exact same things you are saying here. Look here
[*] IGN - FederalMafia (NA)

"When I'm in command, every mission is a suicide mission."

FederalMafia
Notable (7)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 18, 2015 4:59pm | Report
The Vox nerfs were ridiculous as well!
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheManTheMythTheLegend » August 18, 2015 9:17pm | Report
Tonyy, you're only experiencing that because petal is nerfed at the moment. Play as another character in the time being until the next patch comes out.
IGN - KillerInstincts
Skill Tier - Simply Amazing Gold *Before Compression :(*
Main - Skaarf, Joule, Catherine
Alts - Glaive, Taka
"You can't get got; you gotta go get. If you get got you can't go get, but if you go get its hard to get got."

TheManTheMythTheLegend
Notable (9)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TroIIer » August 19, 2015 5:27am | Report
I keep seeing you everywhere complaining about literally everything. Just shut your bloody 7 year hole and play without complaining. Are u like in tier 1 or something??
Hello!
My mains are Celeste, Krul and Ardan
I like trains.
Tier: The hotness silver/gold.

TroIIer
Quote | PM | +Rep by KvK4 » August 22, 2015 12:27pm | Report
Just chainstun Taka and he'll disintegrated within seconds, no stuns on your team? Just group up, Taka is a kind of hero who's good at getting pickoffs, but when you're together, he might burst down 1 of your allied hero but SURELY that give you and your other teammate enough time to burst down Taka himself.

Unless he's like 5k gold ahead which is totally unlikely to happen.
VG in-game name : KvK
Main : Skaarf(lane)
Joule(Jungle)
Fortress/Catherine(Support)
Level : 20
Skill Tier : Simply Amazing Bronze
Region : SEA
Please stop spamming out the question mark pings

KvK4
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 22, 2015 4:59pm | Report
It happens a lot, actually. Taka has a great early - mid game and falls off hard late.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » August 22, 2015 7:26pm | Report
If the opposing team is decent, a chainstun is fatal to any squishy Hero. Thing is Taka is better at getting out of the fray than your other high damage/low defense Heroes.
I hate Taka's box more than anything.
Even if he doesn't kill you in a 1 burst opener, you're too weak to stay in the fight, and thanks to mortal wounds & passive 20% lifesteal + box heal, much more likely to get killed off before he is. Taka gets the ability to return to the fight and burst again very quickly, leaving your team to go up against 1v2 or 2v3 while you hang back hoping for an opportunity.

Halcius
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tonyy » August 22, 2015 11:28pm | Report
takas box i dont hate . u can use a flare . thats ok. but for me a joke that with the cheapest weapon tension bow he makes nearly 300 damage. and it feels his tension bow has no cooldown. with tension bow one attack and mostly u die. mostly no chance to kill him or to escape.
one game i played adaigo and had sorrow, tyrant, bonesaw , mask and cruc. taka had sorrow , tension bow and boots . i had no chance to kill him. one attack i made cruc and attack back. no chance. he killed me so fast.

Tonyy

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved