Vainglory Forums

is the balance fair?????

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tonyy » August 17, 2015 6:05pm | Report
how its possible that taka gives with only alternating current 397 crit damage.
with only 50 crystal power. wtf is this?????
i played petal and had an aegis. but one attack and i was dead. cant flee cant beeat him.
some petal players here???
later taka had alternating current , shatterglass , broken myth.
so fast he kills u , u cant look.
had aegis , cruc, fountain , shatterglass.
my ulti kills him not .
for me this is ********t. makes sometimes no fun anymore.
had 3 def. items and cant conter. he kills u so easy.

sometimens i have feeling people play with cheats.
in one game enemy koshka and ardan with cruc , fountain , clockwork. and kills us.
in my team saw with sorrowblade and mask and ringo.
wtf is this if enemy can win with no wp or cp power.
a joke. so i think some people play with cheats.
or how its possibel that koshka with cruc und fountain beats a ringo with tension bow and sorrowblade.

Tonyy
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 18, 2015 8:00am | Report
Lol no cheat. Taka is just over powered
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by The_Ezzz » August 18, 2015 9:22am | Report
Yangusbeef wrote:

Lol no cheat. Taka is just over powered

I think it is rather the items that need a second look, Taka is not overpowered, especially since this patch.
EU Server IGN: The_Ezra
Skill Tier: Hotness(7) Gold
Karma lvl: 20
Account lvl: 20
Favourite Heroes: Vox, Skaarf, Catherine, Taka

The_Ezzz
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 18, 2015 9:23am | Report
Taka is still op. His passive and his ability to evade damage is way too strong.
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by FederalMafia » August 18, 2015 9:36am | Report
What? Tonyy is back with yet ANOTHER complaint about Taka? Good grief! I look forward to your upcoming rant on Krul...AGAIN! lol Does this make the 4th...or is it the 5th thread complaining about these heroes? sheesh....

There is no helping someone complaining at the top of their lungs with their eyes closed and fingers in their ears.

I guess you haven't figured out yet that when you start a match against an enemy Taka, he immediately receives a %50 boost in weapon and crystal power, cooldown acceleration and movement speed, and is replaced by a computer bot player that is programmed to bypass all your defenses and specifically target only you in team fights. But this is just for you, though. The rest of us don't seem to have this problem.
[*] IGN - FederalMafia (NA)

"When I'm in command, every mission is a suicide mission."

FederalMafia
Notable (7)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 18, 2015 10:07am | Report
Tonyy is like me. I will never go away until I find a better game. Taka is over powered and a lot of people will agree with me.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by FederalMafia » August 18, 2015 10:52am | Report
Sigh....

CR Taka is a burst character meaning he will have a very high amount of damage with his abilities (normally his first 2 attacks), but then is harmless with his basic attack until his abilities come back off cooldown. WP Taka is high sustained damage with basic attack, not abilities. For Yangusbeef, Tonyy, and the vast majority of the VG community that you say agrees with you, counter build, get better or a combination of the two. You know that Contraption item you constantly talk bad about? The best item against Taka for finding him before and after he uses his Kaku. You say you like to keep a spare slot in your inventory for buying scout traps and flares, but then you get none of the health, cooldown and non-hero damage that comes with it. It just sounds like you two never try anything new. you just keep dying the same way only to come back to these forums to complain that the devs don't tailor this game to accommodate your lack of ability to learn from your mistakes.

FederalMafia
Notable (7)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 18, 2015 11:57am | Report
Kaku ISNT WHAT MAKES HIM OP. Do you even read!?! His ability to crit infinitely without building crit damage is ridiculous! Sure,move his abilities are down he is vulnarable but he still does a ton of damage and has lots of a sustain! A tanky Taka or even a glass cannon Taka is a nightmare to burst if he uses block correctly!

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by The_Ezzz » August 18, 2015 12:15pm | Report
Yangusbeef wrote:

Kaku ISNT WHAT MAKES HIM OP. Do you even read!?! His ability to crit infinitely without building crit damage is ridiculous! Sure,move his abilities are down he is vulnarable but he still does a ton of damage and has lots of a sustain! A tanky Taka or even a glass cannon Taka is a nightmare to burst if he uses block correctly!

I don't think Taka is OP, as a Taka player I found myself being killed by AOE damage even after using Kaku, also supports can just buy scout traps or flare to place them. On the area of crits, one stun and you are done. Two stuns and you have no chance. It is not difficult to beat him after his burst. You can even reflex block X-Retsu if you have good reflexes.
EU Server IGN: The_Ezra
Skill Tier: Hotness(7) Gold
Karma lvl: 20
Account lvl: 20
Favourite Heroes: Vox, Skaarf, Catherine, Taka

The_Ezzz
Quote | PM | +Rep by FederalMafia » August 18, 2015 12:23pm | Report
If you see him before he attacks or expose him as soon as he disappears he is easy to kill off before he wipes your team. I never said his smoke bomb makes him OP. I only pointed out that if he is visible, he is easier to deal with. Sorry that is hard to understand....

If Taka is so great in your mind, why don't you play as him and never lose a match while exploiting all his unfair perks and abilities. You should be able to rise to the rank of "Vainglorious" in no time! It might also be a little unfair to call players who are just good at playing Taka as only benefitting from unbalanced heroes, instead of solid skill at the game.

There are items to counter his builds and strategies to defend/counter attack him with that you don't seem interested in at all. I'm not going to debate it with you anymore. All you want is for the game to change, not for you to improve.

FederalMafia
Notable (7)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved