Vainglory Forums

Is this build good for Adaigo solo carry lane??

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Skyblizzard » June 6, 2017 12:13am | Report
Hello guys,just wanted to ask if my build is good solo queue..I just wanna heal myself and want to play offensive battle with Adaigo

Skyblizzard
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blissey123 » June 6, 2017 12:48am | Report
I think it depends on your play style. I sometimes play carry adagio and it is basically:
Defensively: Breaking Point
Offensively: Tornado Trigger

But is entirely up to you if you want 2 attack speed I items. If not, I would get another Tyrant's Monocle, but it is up to you.

That is quite a good build, but Maybe aegis or metal jacket is more reliable and consistant than Slumbering husk.
IGN: Blissey123
Hero mains: Lyra, Catherine, Koshka, Idris, Celeste, Kestrel, Flicker,Celeste
Heroes that I am good at but I don't have: Joule
Practicing: Kestrel, Celeste, Vox, Idris
Tier: Worthy Foe Silver
Best Heroes: Lyra, Catherine, Idris, Kestrel, Koshka, Vox, Celeste

Blissey123
Notable (17)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Skyblizzard » June 6, 2017 5:47pm | Report
I see..thanks for the reply mate

Skyblizzard
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlazeChron » June 7, 2017 7:42am | Report
Also try CP Adagio
If you win, you live
If you lose, you die
If you don't fight, you can't win
A Taka on Kaiten XD

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
BlazeChron
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » June 7, 2017 8:20pm | Report
The Tyrant's Monocle is fine in the build. The Breaking Point is only useful if you are going against tanks if they are a squishy comp goes with more burst. With Adagio's B ability you can probably go 3 offensive and get more defense. Slumbering Husk is only good against burst comps, and is much better now that they lowered the passive cd. If you are against brawlers or poke Comps you want regular defense.
IGN: BLG3RNT
Region: NA
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LicenseToKill » June 8, 2017 6:05am | Report
Yours is a pretty good build, but I think you should try CP Adagio, with AC, Shatterglass, Broken Myth, Boots, and two defense items. Works pretty good, and heals better than WP. If you want even more heal, buy Crucible as one of your items, to increase the burst heal.

LicenseToKill
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved