Vainglory Forums

Just curious what the average age of players is

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » March 11, 2016 3:09pm | Report
TheDomineer wrote:

14, I'm surprised as well that there are hardly any teens.

Most teens don't use this site or even know about it. They play for fun.

Example - TheDomineer. Has only one post.

I'm sure there are different kinds of age groups playing VG, you just don't know because they're hidden behind a name.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » March 11, 2016 9:02pm | Report
Yep. I know a lot of people around 14 - 16 who play Vg and are decently good at it. None of those people use VGF whether there serious players or they play for fun.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Atsurvius » March 12, 2016 1:08am | Report
Am I the only one below 20? lol
Skaarf is my bae forever

Looking for a guild that uses social groups to just discuss about VG-related stuff

Atsurvius
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » March 12, 2016 5:46pm | Report
14 and a dragon

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » March 12, 2016 7:15pm | Report
How much is that in dragon years?

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » March 13, 2016 9:48am | Report
14 human years so 7 dragon years. and the people saying that not that many young people play are most likely right about this website, I feel like most younger people play just to play and don't go on here to get better.

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShadowBeatz » March 13, 2016 11:17pm | Report
IGN: 6ixthTheory
Region: North America
Skill Tier: Pretty Good, bronze
Mains: Ringo (CP + WP), Glaive (WP), Skye (WP)
Secondaries: Phinn, Fortress, Rona

ShadowBeatz
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TomKalEl » August 6, 2016 11:42am | Report
31, male....personally, I HATE the idea of kids playing this game. I've tried to teach my nephews, 3 OF THEM!!! (Ages: 6,8,14) Long story short, the 6 year old refused to watch any of the "boring" tutorial video's, so he had NO CLUE what he was doing in the game, even with me telling him where to go and what to do. The 8 year old "watched" the video's, but as soon as he got into the game just "forgot" everything, aka; wasn't paying attention to the video's he just wanted to play cause it "looked cool". The 14 year old watched the video's, and he's better than his brothers, but, still...to me, this game is too advanced and technical for a kid/semi-young teen. Honestly, not trying to be rude, but it's REALLY aggravating going into a match on this game, only to be stuck playing with one, SOMETIMES EVEN TWO, players that either A: Have NO CLUE IN HELL what they are doing so they roam around following you everywhere, ignoring pings, leaving at the wrong time when a fight is engaged or showing up at the wrong time when a fight is engaged, allowing the enemy team to get an ACE bonus; B: Are too young to understand this isn't Call Of Duty, you can't always just run up and start a fight with someone at the start of a game thinking everyone is even, than get upset when you keep dying and don't understand why??!! (It's called feeding, nothing worse than playing with people that intentionally, or even unintentionally FEED the other team.) Than to top it all off, they're usually the ones that either (A: refuse to surrender with you even if there is no hope at all, and the game is a no fun slaughter because your teammates keep feeding; or B: decide to surrender just because you're losing a little bit.) If the score is 10-13, and you're on the losing side, tighten up and play smarter. I could go on all day about ignorant plays that I'm almost entirely positive are being made by the younger crowd, but I think I've made my point. Anyone that's played, or plays, this game will understand my point of view.

Moral of the story is, if you're a kid that loves Minecraft and Call Of Duty, etc......either DON'T play this game, stick with those other games, OR....actually take the time to learn how to play the game. This is a HIGHLY TEAM BASED GAME, all it takes is ONE player on your team to make it a ****ty game REAL quick.

TomKalEl
Quote | PM | +Rep by bradencn » August 10, 2016 8:05am | Report
27 here, male

bradencn
Quote | PM | +Rep by VGguidebuilder » August 10, 2016 8:59am | Report
16 here, I watch streams on Twitch quite frequently, and I think I have 6 guides on this site. I also use this site often. I do agree some kids may not be good at Vainglory perhaps due to mechanical skill or maturity. But then there are people like Startingallover, Dnzio etc. who I think are all younger than me.
Mains: Skye, Kestrel, Celeste, Rona, Glaive
Not a roam main but I can fill any position.
Server: SEA
IGN: message me and I'll decide whether to give it to you ????

VGguidebuilder
Notable (9)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved