Vainglory Forums

Krul too OP

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by F3Z33 » October 17, 2015 12:51pm | Report
Krul needs a nerf. Just to his 2nd ability really. Cider himself has said that most people found out that the best way to deal with a Krul is to keep away from him. But when we try to kite him, his 2nd ability can get you from a far distance. The best way to nerf him is to increase the cool down of his abilities and decrease the range of his 2nd ability. And why can't 2 kruls kill each other? MOBAs are skill based games, yet 2 kruls fighting always results in a stale mate. I use Skaarf often and when I fight against a second skaarf, the person who times their abilities or earned the most gold/has not experience with his builds win.

F3Z33
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cheese Ausar » October 17, 2015 11:30pm | Report
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LMAO

"KRUL IS OP"

IM BRINGING THIS TO MEMECON 2015
a no life VG player who doesn't yell "UNSKILLED PLAY" when he dies

a jack-of-all-trades, can play pretty much any hero, but not exceptional

REMEMBER, HE HAS NO LYFE

check out my cath guide: http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/guide/caps-lock-catherine-incomplete-11533

Cheese Ausar
Remarkable (20)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » October 19, 2015 3:17pm | Report
F3Z33 wrote:

And why can't 2 kruls kill each other? MOBAs are skill based games, yet 2 kruls fighting always results in a stale mate. I use Skaarf often and when I fight against a second skaarf, the person who times their abilities or earned the most gold/has not experience with his builds win.

Krul fights don't always end in a tie. Like the Skaarf example, a fed Krul can easily destroy another Krul.

In Krul fights timing is extremely important to winning or losing. Should you pop your smite now while you're at half life, or wait a bit longer? Should you use you DMR now when the other Krul has 5 stacks on you or save it for when the Breaking Point kicks in? Choosing the appropriate time for your abilities separates the winner and loser.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by lcruzl » October 17, 2016 11:22am | Report
I'm Krul user and he really is a hero above average, especially if you have an assistant with him in the jungle no matter who.

According to his build, he can destroy towers alone and with full hp.I'm tired to save my team releasing kraken alone and destroying the towers while the enemies are worrying about other things.
Then worry about always having an ally with you to help you to face it, and good luck.

lcruzl
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » October 17, 2016 12:10pm | Report
Krul is so easy to destroy ESPECIALLY when you run into the goofy gimmicky double or tripple tornado trigger builds. There is a reason you rarely see Krul played at the higher ranks. He's not OP, he can be annoying, in the hands of a skilled player he can be dangerous. First if Krul is wrecking your team focus him. But mostly, and the easiest way, is to build atlas pauldron. If I'm a support facing a Krul, I usually build my items out of order and opt to build atlas first, then Krul never gets the chance to get started. Krul's danger is his sustain. His sustain is mainly aided by his attack speed and how fast he can build his stacks. Obviously then all of that snowballs into higher stacks allow him to cause more damage, and higher stacks do more damage and replenish more health when his B is triggered. Shut all of that down with atlas, slow his attack, burst him down, then end. Oh, and stuns work well also.

The dangerous Kruls are the players who know to build Defense, Shiversteel, and only two damage items such as Breaking Point and Sorrowblade. The reason this type of build will counter the Atlas is because when you start dropping ridiculous amounts of Attack Speed on him (or anyone) Atlas will cripple them. The higher the attack speed the greater the Atlas effect. The build I mention here isn't one of those melt through you in 2 second type builds, but it's much harder to shut down with Atlas because there isn't a lot of attack speed to slow down.
IGN: BLG3RNT
Region: NA
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » October 18, 2016 6:20am | Report
Why are you brining back a thread from more then a year ago?

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » October 18, 2016 7:38am | Report
vikings102 wrote:

Why are you brining back a thread from more then a year ago?

A) because I don't check dates, someone commented on this thread, and it showed in the latest comment section of this site, that's how I found it.

B) Old threads are not useless. someone may have the same problem and find the thread, which is better than repeating the threads when they already have discussion.

My question to you is why are you bothering to comment about bringing up old threads if they are no interest to you? If someone what's to go through and comment on every thread that is over a year old what difference does it make? What do you gain by telling people not to comment on old threads other than acting like a control freak? People are free to comment on any thread they so choose last I checked up until that moment the site admins decide to purge the old threads.
IGN: BLG3RNT
Region: NA
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Grubitsch » October 18, 2016 1:17pm | Report
^^^ (hand clapping emoji) Again this man is a debate master.
"If you can, kill me. If you can't, RUN." -Reim.

IGN: Grubitsch/L0rdLoss/WoopPoopScoop
Server: NA
Guild: Big ***es-GTFA
Team: Steal Yo Glory- SYG
Youtube: WoopPoopScoop

Grubitsch
<Editor>
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » October 25, 2016 11:47am | Report
BLG3RNT wrote:

A) because I don't check dates, someone commented on this thread, and it showed in the latest comment section of this site, that's how I found it.

B) Old threads are not useless. someone may have the same problem and find the thread, which is better than repeating the threads when they already have discussion.

My question to you is why are you bothering to comment about bringing up old threads if they are no interest to you? If someone what's to go through and comment on every thread that is over a year old what difference does it make? What do you gain by telling people not to comment on old threads other than acting like a control freak? People are free to comment on any thread they so choose last I checked up until that moment the site admins decide to purge the old threads.

A. Wasn't talking to you unless your the one that brought it back up

B. If a thread has gone more then a year with no one posting, I think it's dead and/or the problem has been solved with what people have already posted.

I am commenting because it is annoying seeing people bring back a thread tha has died, just make a new one

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Grubitsch » October 26, 2016 6:39am | Report
vikings102 wrote:

A. Wasn't talking to you unless your the one that brought it back up

B. If a thread has gone more then a year with no one posting, I think it's dead and/or the problem has been solved with what people have already posted.

I am commenting because it is annoying seeing people bring back a thread tha has died, just make a new one

Making a new thread will just clot up the website, take up space, and push back threads that people actually want to see. Like those super annoying college degree ads. Besides, if it annoys you that much then just go to a different forum. How many other threads have you RECENTLY seen that are saying Krul is too OP. Bringing this up will give new members a chance to see that they aren't the only ones raging about Krul. There's a reason there isn't a timer on these threads. It's for people to go back to these and read up on what they have missed. If you ABSOLUTELY ABHOR the thought of people bringing up "dead" threads, then just write a message to the community manager and/or an admin.
"If you can, kill me. If you can't, RUN." -Reim.

IGN: Grubitsch/L0rdLoss/WoopPoopScoop
Server: NA
Guild: Big ***es-GTFA
Team: Steal Yo Glory- SYG
Youtube: WoopPoopScoop

Grubitsch
<Editor>
Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved