Vainglory Forums

List of changes that will make saw viable without a rework

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 17, 2015 10:26am | Report
Bump
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 19, 2015 12:16pm | Report
Bump
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 20, 2015 10:31am | Report
Bump

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheManTheMythTheLegend » August 22, 2015 11:57am | Report
Well said. I agree
IGN - KillerInstincts
Skill Tier - Simply Amazing Gold *Before Compression :(*
Main - Skaarf, Joule, Catherine
Alts - Glaive, Taka
"You can't get got; you gotta go get. If you get got you can't go get, but if you go get its hard to get got."

TheManTheMythTheLegend
Notable (9)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 26, 2015 4:23am | Report
Bump

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 30, 2015 5:28am | Report
Bump

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nishy123 » September 6, 2015 12:20am | Report
Also, saw should be able to stop his ability b whenever he wants to because most of the time he is killed when he is stuck in that ability.

Nishy123
Quote | PM | +Rep by Neko » September 12, 2015 4:30pm | Report
Well, saw can lose his stacks by using his Roadie Run

And SAWs concept was built to be like that, a moving turret, he can roadie run to a place, use his volley and roadie run again whoch I think is a decent boost.

Also, not to offend, have you considered what would happen if saw had ardan or fortress teammates and he didnt have the slow? He will kill too much, the 12 armor isnt much just like how most peoples consider Catherines passive to be a bit meh

Also reducing the cooldown of something is a serious matter, have you seen how strong shank saw can be? It doesnt matter if you have half hp left, you'll die, which brings me to my next point, have you seen how overwhelming a good CP can be? His second skill will rip apart your hp, his last one will make your missing hp count so much more, is just ridiculous

I believe however that SAW could use a rework, but we must never forget his main purpose, a turret, someone that stays still dishing a lot of damage while getting protected
Please provide feedback for Ma koshka guide

Neko
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Whyu1nunno » September 25, 2015 12:33pm | Report
Saw needs only 1 change and 1 change only.

He needs to be able to cancel Supressive fire.

If I were a dev, I would make it so that the stacks build over the 2.5 secs, so if you cancel in the middle you get half the stacks, half the armor, half the slow, than you would if you let it go for the full amount of time. And keep it so that if you cancel Suppressive fire you can immediately activate Roadie run if necessary, OR even better I would have saw be able to cancel Suppressive fire WITH Roadie Run. I mean why can't saw have combos like other characters? Joule can leap then beam. Saw should be able to suppress to slow then shake dat tazz lol

Or they can keep it simple and and just make all the stacks reset if you cancel Suppressive fire (probably more likely).

All those other changes proposed would change a lot with other characters. I understand wanting Saw to be better but not at the expense of other character's viability. Make Saw more viable... don't' make the other characters Less viable to compensate for Saws vulnerabilities.

/thread lol j/k

Whyu1nunno
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » September 25, 2015 6:32pm | Report
Hate having SAW in my team because he falls off lategame when everyone has better cooldowns on their utility moves and better movespeed and support probably has AP. Then again I hate facing him in lane early game 'cause he can start going to work on your turret before you're even 2 minutes in.
I would be for spreading the power out a bit more evenly, so he isn't such a bully early game and so he can keep up with all the teamfights lategame.

Halcius
Notable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved