Vainglory Forums

Loser turds that need to be banned

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Quote | PM | +Rep by Dadderz » January 19, 2015 8:15am | Report
[comment edited by mod] he played as Taka, earned less than 1000 gold and only bought basic boots. It is people like that ruin the game for everyone.
Name: Dadders
Lvl: 9
Wins: 944
Main character: Celeste Joule
Alt characters(jungle): Taka, Koshka, Catherine, Joule
Alt characters(lane): Ringo, Adagio, & Catherine, Joule, Celeste
practicing: Ardan & SAW

Dadderz
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dadderz » January 19, 2015 9:00am | Report
[comment edited by mod] It is punishing all of us that want to play the game by not having a real punishment for these lamers. By not dealing with those losers, the people that try to enjoy the game will quit.

Dadderz
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dadderz » January 19, 2015 9:25am | Report
Why do I keep getting paired up with these lose bags. This time it was a player playing Ringo, went 2-10 and then didn't do anything. I'm ranked 20th karma and decentish, and yet still get paired with people that can't play or won't.

Dadderz
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dadderz » January 19, 2015 9:55am | Report
[comment edited by mod] This is my fourth game today, all four have one person that abandons the match. Why are the Devs so hesitant to give out a realistic punishment. There is no reason that I should be getting paired up with these people.

Dadderz
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by jttm » January 19, 2015 10:01am | Report
I've had my share of these situations but please stop publicly shaming people by name.
there are new players that don't know the meta or are just getting into the game. Understand that this game is not restricted to those that are as skilled as you.

The devs try the best they can do to respond to complaints but are weary of ruining the experience for new players. Banning people isn't the solution and will only discourage people to try this amazing game.

I can stand afks and bad players, but understand that the mobile MOBA experience is going to have a few bumps and that's a small price for such an amazing and fresh game made by a great dev team.

jttm
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by DoudJr » January 19, 2015 12:25pm | Report
I will confirm jttm's words, public shaming is forbidden on the forums. Even more when you point at people's skills. Everyone has the right to be a beginner, unexperienced or the right to have a bad game. So stop doing what you do.

You want real good players ? Get to the Karma level 15, at least 10. Then you'll be teamed up with "good" players. In the meantime, keep going as we all did and you'll be rewarded.

But you sir can be sure that the devs won't ever punish people for being bad or unexperienced with the game's system. Please be a 100% sure of it, and stop this.
IGN : DoudJr
Region: EU
Main: SAW, Catherine
Practicing: Adagio, Petal
Skill Tier : Simply Amazing

DoudJr
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dadderz » January 19, 2015 12:38pm | Report
I'm at karma level 20 And still plagued by these losers that quit midgame. I'm not bashing their abilities to play, I'm bashing their ability to go AFK for the entire game. I understand that we can win when 2v3, but it's no fun when we are struggling to do anything when they have three members that are playing. So it's against the rules to call people out here, but it's ok to go AFK, if they are willing to do anything to stop my behavior, then maybe they should do something to stop the behavior of going AFK. I'm not ruining gameplay by calling out people that go AFK! Six matches today. Five losses, all of the games where a teammate left the game, leaving my team 2vs3, latest one was Rahmaan7, add him to the loser list.

Dadderz
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by DoudJr » January 19, 2015 12:57pm | Report
And tell me Dadderz, who cares about your list ? Who over here is saying "Thank you dadderz for your awesome list, I don't know what I would do without you" ? Nobody. The only 2 people responding are asking you to stop. But you're such a bad boy, such a rebel you do not care about the rules. Impressive.

Now, onto the subject that matters. If you AFK for more than a minute twice in a day, you'll be punished and queued with people who AFK too, making these people who AFK play together in the end. So yes, they are punished.

What I find interesting is that you get people who AFK at Karma 20, when I never do.
Do I need to say what my theory is ? No, I think you get it Dadderz. You know what is the next name to be written on your list.

More seriously, if you want to never have any risk of AFK anymore you have two choices: stop playing the game and ragequit or team up with other players you know are good :
http://forums.vainglorygame.com/index.php?forums/player-central.8/ Here is the place to meet them.

I personnally only play in solo queue, finding it more thrilling, but if you can't take it anymore to lose because of AFK or bad teammates or whatever other reason you'll find out, I invite you to choose. Will it be solution 1 or 2 ?

DoudJr
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dadderz » January 19, 2015 1:04pm | Report
I also only solo que, and constantly get paired up with AFKrs, and no "Mr. You have all the answers" I don't go AFK. It just sucks because each time I level up another level of Karma I think to myself this is it, gone are the AFKrs. Then poof, they they are again.

Dadderz
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by DoudJr » January 19, 2015 1:09pm | Report
Dadderz wrote:

******* he played as Taka, earned less than 1000 gold and only bought basic boots. It is people like that ruin the game for everyone.

There ! You don't even point out a AFK, you point out a unskilled player. Haha. Unskilled players should be banned. Haha.

And the others players accused aren't all trolls or AFK. Haha.
I'll just add a last time that it is against the rules to shame them in public whatever the reason, but even worse when there isn't a real reason to shame them. If you wish to continue, I'll advise to create a community of people like you who agree with your ideas. Share the names between you, in private. But not here in a public.

DoudJr
Notable (16)

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved