Vainglory Forums

Loser turds that need to be banned

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Quote | PM | +Rep by DoudJr » January 19, 2015 1:11pm | Report
Dadderz wrote:

I also only solo que, and constantly get paired up with AFKrs, and no "Mr. You have all the answers" I don't go AFK. It just sucks because each time I level up another level of Karma I think to myself this is it, gone are the AFKrs. Then poof, they they are again.

Then take on yourself, or you can still whine buuuuuut without any names this times. Rest assured, whinning isn't forbidden :)
IGN : DoudJr
Region: EU
Main: SAW, Catherine
Practicing: Adagio, Petal
Skill Tier : Simply Amazing

DoudJr
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dadderz » January 19, 2015 1:38pm | Report
Yeah, earned enough to buy 6 basic boots. Then went AFK.
Name: Dadders
Lvl: 9
Wins: 944
Main character: Celeste Joule
Alt characters(jungle): Taka, Koshka, Catherine, Joule
Alt characters(lane): Ringo, Adagio, & Catherine, Joule, Celeste
practicing: Ardan & SAW

Dadderz
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fenelia » January 20, 2015 2:09am | Report
Dadderz wrote:

Jarrod7777 he played as Taka, earned less than 1000 gold and only bought basic boots. It is people like that ruin the game for everyone.

I like going afk to receive negative karma, I need to have -20 to accomplish my secret missions.

Oddly enough, whenever I go afk I win the games, see, my bad karma helps people win!

Why would you let me get banned when you're constantly shrouded by the win aura, from the delicious karma (^-^)
IGN: Fenelia
Region: EU
Main: Koshka
Skill Tier: Terribad :(

Fenelia
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by wolf_hands » January 20, 2015 6:46am | Report
Here was the last time someone attempted to create a list of players they wished banned. Not a constructive way to go about it. http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/general-discussion/list-of-griefers-3676

People going AFK do degrade the experience, and it's unfortunate that so many players run into this problem in the early stages. It's part of the reason I made @lfgVainGlory (see below), but it's a great opportunity to try finding a guild or just a few players that you can rank up with.

I had trouble getting from Decent-ish to Pretty Good without constantly going between tiers. I found a teammate to run with and now I'm firmly in Pretty Good. The amount of deserters drop off significantly at that point.
IGN: wolf_hands
NA Regional Community Manager for SEMC
I'm on Twitter and Twitch too!

wolf_hands
<SEMC Staff>
Remarkable (22)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mowen » January 20, 2015 12:21pm | Report
As the others have said public shaming is against the rules, and this thread is locked for not really having a point.

Do not public shame again or stricter action will be taken.

Mowen
<Administrator>
Remarkable (47)

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved