Vainglory Forums

matchmaking rant coming right up

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by RxyDxy » May 2, 2017 9:50am | Report
Seriously I know people say that ranked matchmaking isn't broken, and I truly would like to believe that it isn't but there's no way I've lost maybe 10 or more ranked games in a row, with only 1 game being outright my mistake that cost the game. From SA Silver to Hotness Silver over 2 weeks like really? I mean like, I've always believed that matchmaking is fine, but this is seriously ridiculous; there's no way I can drop 1 entire tier just like that seriously. So many burdens dragging me down =.=
IGN: RxyDxy
Region: SEA
Current Rank: The Hotness (Silver)
Favourite Heroes: Koshka, Rona, Flicker, Alpha

RxyDxy
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cyanogenmoded » May 5, 2017 1:23pm | Report
same here ;_; and i know i am pretty good at this game yet everytime i play with someone off-meta i lose like cp ardan in jungle frs , its a very horrible idea and not just that its hilarious that i assumed he will change to support if i pick cp taka
I will be your worst nightmare
Main heroes- Glaive(wp), Petal(dead, this hero is dead for me), cp adagio, vox, gwen, lance(not bad), koshka, alpha and sometimes the current meta.

Cyanogenmoded
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » May 5, 2017 3:48pm | Report
I once dropped an entire tier in 1 day : ^ ) SA -> The Hotness
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MagikarpUsedHyperBeam » May 5, 2017 4:54pm | Report
LoL has it so if you just move up a tier or rank you get protected for like 5 games so that you can't move down a tier unless you lose all of your protected games and the one after that.

MagikarpUsedHyperBeam
Notable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved