Vainglory Forums

NEED HELP, STUCK IN WORTHY FOE SILVER

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShadowHoang » October 22, 2017 6:40pm | Report
hey guys, so im in worthy foe silver but i feel like ive been getting worse, so anyone in higher tiers or anyone really have any advice?
i feel like i get the basics but im missing something that the pros do?????
any advice will be much appreciated!!!

ShadowHoang
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » October 23, 2017 10:07am | Report
You can't rely on what the pros do, you're in a lower skill tier with random people (if you soloq) that aren't extremely skilled(unless they're smurfs). Pros are good at the game with a team that they've been practicing with for a really long time so they can pull off a number of more risky/skilled thing while you can't. I suggest adapting to your skill tier while analyzing what you could've done better after every match and trying to improve on it. I would also suggest duoqueueing with a friend with vc(no smurfs pls, cause boosting is toxic)
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Willster » October 23, 2017 10:26pm | Report
yeah solo queing in rank can be a really stressful find some cool peeps to roll like me lol we can discuss combos and heros that have good Synergy see you in the Fold! actively recruiting for my guild Vain Precision

Willster
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShadowHoang » October 24, 2017 5:42am | Report
thanks guys! ill try to improve, i feel like ive been tilting lately so ill try calm down ahahah
ill make sure to join ur guild willster, and ill befriend u so we can duo queue

ShadowHoang
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by brianyikk » October 24, 2017 1:24pm | Report
Join our discord sever, we have lots of Skill tier 4 players so you won't have to play with uncooperative teammates and rely more on communications.

https://discord.gg/whXQaev

brianyikk
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShadowHoang » October 25, 2017 6:01am | Report
ok thanks!

ShadowHoang
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by CrazyAsianNinja » October 25, 2017 6:16am | Report
Yea, I would suggest finding a guild of people that are at a similar or same skill tier and party play with them. Going to solo ranked queue gets me trolls 33% of the time, and communication is lacking. If you need a guild of ppl to play with, Join mine. We are small, but mostly Worthy Foe silver as well... I know I'm better, but I'm just lazy and play a bunch of blitz mode. I'm pushing for a better rank now that I have more time on my hands.
Are you looking for a guild of people to play with?
Then join The 13th Legion!
We are a NA guild that recently went through and purged our guild of inactives, so we are looking for new recruits!

No Fame requirement
No Skill requirement
We only ask that you be active at least once every 14 days and to be respectful of your fellow guild members.

To join, send me a PM on VG fire with your IGN, and I'll send you an invite in game.

Join The 13th Legion, WE HAVE COOKIES.

CrazyAsianNinja
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Greentrees » October 26, 2017 6:40pm | Report
If you have to solo que it gets easier to win games when you get to rank 5 and most of the people who don't understand the basics are gone.

Greentrees
Quote | PM | +Rep by GlassCannon6 » October 28, 2017 9:34am | Report
I'm in the same place, my career high is credible threat gold and I was too busy to play all summer so I decayed to worthy for silver and I have been stuck ever since due to absolutely useless teammates. I have a very positive KDR and have above 75% kill participation playing mostly lanecarry. My teammates constantly build terrible builds, take 1v3's, place zero vision, and get close to no kill participation. The only way I can manage to rank up is to triple stack with my team Pork and Beans. I recommend staying out of soloq as much as possible
IGN: GlassCannon6
Role: Lane Carry

GlassCannon6
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheCatfish » October 29, 2017 12:06pm | Report
I agree playing on a team is great, because of the communication , but it doesn’t mean you can’t soloq. In my opinion, soloq isn’t nearly as bad as some people make it out to be. I only soloq in ranked and I got to SA gold. However, there is that not-so-small chance of getting a toxic player.
"Life without risk is as dull and mindless as lane minions." -TheCatfish :3

TheCatfish
Notable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved