Vainglory Forums

New Hero for UPDATE 1.14

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » January 25, 2016 10:33am | Report
I found a youtube link that shows him in the hero selection screen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdLQKDliiks

His name is Ozo, and yes, he is related to the Chinese New Year coming up.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by EXXCLUSIVE » January 25, 2016 3:50pm | Report
Guys and ladies. I believe there's actually 2 new heroes because currently the roster showcases 22 heroes however in this link you will see 2 heroes in top left of screen before adagio since the Heroes are alphabetically arranged. Ozo is the first but I am oblivious as to the next Hero but it could be a tank. Keep in mind this is speculating and I'm sharing my findings. Hopefully this intelligent community can share their thoughts.

EXXCLUSIVE

Your text to link here...
MY IGN - EXXCLUSIVE

GUILD: SENTINEL DRAGONS
TEAM: SENTINEL DRAGONS DYNASTY RED

RANK - Doesn't matter when it is Skill that counts

EXXCLUSIVE
Notable (14)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » January 25, 2016 4:24pm | Report
yes I think it might be a tank because the icon looks metallic, and you generally associate metal with defense.

but I suppose there is a chance that it could be a laner or jungler if the metal is part of a weapon.

it would be nice to have 2 heroes in one update - spectacular even.
but I'm not going to get my hopes too high.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by EXXCLUSIVE » January 25, 2016 4:51pm | Report
Veneticius I see our imagination are similar. SEMC definitely has some surprises for us. I remember the First Stream for this year when Zekent commented on a wall with 9 heroes set to be released throughout the year. Hopefully when the roster hits 35 - 38 then they can work on a 5 vs 5 map to accommodate the growing and enthusiastic community. And maybe even an offline mode with content to help with practicing heroes and also maybe an ingame and offline alert chat function. I am aware guilds and teams are not done updating yet. Still waiting for medals and exclusive content as it relates to achievements earned.
MY IGN - EXXCLUSIVE

EXXCLUSIVE
Notable (14)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Chrizzz » January 26, 2016 12:48am | Report
Tank??? Tank is usually Support right???? Support hype PLS SEMC MAKE IT A SUPPORT PLEASEEEEE

Chrizzz
Quote | PM | +Rep by EXXCLUSIVE » January 27, 2016 7:32pm | Report
OZO's lore is out everyone. I am still searching for the 2nd mystery hero to see what I can find. Have a good Week and Weekend.

EXXCLUSIVE
MY IGN - EXXCLUSIVE

EXXCLUSIVE
Notable (14)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » January 29, 2016 1:29pm | Report
Just going off the bottom part of the face the mystery hero looks male perhaps heavyset/built. Good chance were getting a Tank but I'm happy with whatever as long as it is different and brings some variety and really excited we get a double hero drop.

Halcius
Notable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved