Vainglory Forums

Powerful Team Combinations

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheManTheMythTheLegend » October 30, 2015 12:35pm | Report
After the new updates, all of these posts are bad team compositions. In my opinion, the best laner right now is Celeste, best support is Catherine, and for jungle is Krul. This team has incredible sustainability as well as burst and over time damage output. But hands down Celeste and Catherine are the best at what they do.
IGN - KillerInstincts
Skill Tier - Simply Amazing Gold *Before Compression :(*
Main - Skaarf, Joule, Catherine
Alts - Glaive, Taka
"You can't get got; you gotta go get. If you get got you can't go get, but if you go get its hard to get got."

TheManTheMythTheLegend
Notable (9)
Quote | PM | +Rep by KuntFu » October 30, 2015 8:23pm | Report
Me and my friend are undefeated (11-0) ranked matches with this build:

Me, Catherine, Rush contraption then tank items, cooldown for A.
him, Ardan, Rush contraption then cooldown/ tank the rest situational.
And any good Celeste player going glass cannon.

The floor is riddled with so many mines we can see everywhere making it easy for Celeste to snipe and people die when we aren't even near them sometimes. Can't go anywhere, by late game they can't even leave the base.

Between celestes high damage, Catherine and Ardan constant trapping and stuns while they are on mines while we tank with stormgaurd etc, it's always a wrap. I call it trap trolling. Haha.

Another good team is phinn, taka, and saw. Or swap taka for koshka. They both rip you apart while your trying to get away. Glaive works well in that respect as well.

Phinn also goes good with Skye, Ardan with Rona, especially how the ultimates combo work.

The best combos I generally see is when the abilities mesh well and compliment others.

KuntFu
Quote | PM | +Rep by ilikethings » December 27, 2015 6:20am | Report
The best comp gone against, in SA bronze, was Adagio with BP, AC and then health, ardan as the jungler with BP, Tension Bow and health, and Catherine as support, also with a BP. We had to assassin on my team so no quick damage but by the time one was dead the others were on nearly full stacks for their BPs.

ilikethings
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » December 27, 2015 12:50pm | Report
I know this team comp isn't as scary as it was last update because it got nerfed but in my opinion back when it worked the scariest team comp was Ringo/Koshka/Fortress or Saw/Koshka/Fortress. It worked because koshka had such a insanely good early game that you would invade and get a definite win to your invade and future invades and from there you'd snowball so hard they wouldn't make it to late game.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nam3L3ssCha0s » December 28, 2015 9:45am | Report
WP Glaive, CP Joule, Tank Catherine

The CC on the carries allows Joule to destroy them
Current Skill Tier: Simply Amazing, Bronze
IGN: Nam3L3ssCha0s
Main Role: Lane
Main Heroes: Celeste, Skaarf
Secondary Role: Jungle
Main Heroes: Glaive, Celeste, Kestrel

Nam3L3ssCha0s

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved