Vainglory Forums

Proof that VOX is way too strong.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by NutellaBrah » April 11, 2015 9:17am | Report
I don't know why all these people are defending it as the build. ITS THE BARRIER effect on the character that makes it too hard to kill on a whim like most characters.

Any other character with a similar setup would go down easy.

Vox just lasts too long and has too much range.

Both Ardan and Vox are too tanky but now you give Vox just as much power as Ringo, and make him run even faster....

What are Vox weaknesses again? I don't get it. It makes every other character less effective. Either make him have less offense, or less defense, or less mobility, don't make him be above average at all three...

In three different games when I would run into Vox iwith any random crystal build it was a huge issue to finish.

Character Vox is definitely overpowered. Ignorining the confusing OP example.
I love Nutella

NutellaBrah
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusP » April 11, 2015 12:37pm | Report
NutellaBrah wrote:

I don't know why all these people are defending it as the build. ITS THE BARRIER effect on the character that makes it too hard to kill on a whim like most characters.

Any other character with a similar setup would go down easy.

Vox just lasts too long and has too much range.

Both Ardan and Vox are too tanky but now you give Vox just as much power as Ringo, and make him run even faster....

What are Vox weaknesses again? I don't get it. It makes every other character less effective. Either make him have less offense, or less defense, or less mobility, don't make him be above average at all three...

In three different games when I would run into Vox iwith any random crystal build it was a huge issue to finish.

Character Vox is definitely overpowered. Ignorining the confusing OP example.

I agree. From my experience the only way to counter attack or to kill him is either with Catherine (stun attack) while the others are finishing him off, or his teammates are so bad that he won't be able to handle the whole situation. Also in my opinion, if you play with Ringo, always buy a BONESAW or a Lifestealer against him. Otherwise his life steal and life barrier is way too strong and you are not able to counter attack him for 1-2 seconds. And these 1-2 seconds are very important to determine your loss or victory over him.

MaximusP
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kimochi » April 19, 2015 9:21pm | Report
Bonesaw is used for armor, not shield. If the enemy doesn't have any armor item, pure WP like sorrow blade is more useful.

For the original question, the enemy build obviously out-played your team since they all have shield-piercing items while you didn't. Koshka also should have bought an Aegis instead of another fountain. The atlas pauldron on Krul wasn't doing much either since the main source of enemy's damage was crystal.

Kimochi

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved