Vainglory Forums

Purchasing ICE - Why?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by wolf_hands » March 3, 2015 11:55am | Report
@Archibear xD "weeeeee!!!!!" That was great.

If you play just enough to get your first and third win of the day, you should be able to save up for most heroes fairly quickly.

The price tags on each hero may seem high, but you have to realize this is a PC level game running on your iPad or iPhone. That must have taken them a long time to develop and with it being a free-to-play game, not everyone will be willing to even give them a cent for their hard work. I will admit, I haven't bought any ICE, I do have some iTunes $ sitting there for ICE (especially for skins and whatever other awesome stuff they make), I've just been lazy :P
IGN: wolf_hands
NA Regional Community Manager for SEMC
I'm on Twitter and Twitch too!

wolf_hands
<SEMC Staff>
Remarkable (22)
Quote | PM | +Rep by KandIKoshkA » December 9, 2015 6:35am | Report
AND I NEED THAT FORTRESS SKIN. ;-; ( I always wanted to buy ICE tho)

KandIKoshkA
Quote | PM | +Rep by SexyMonkeyKing » December 11, 2015 3:01pm | Report
I think of characters in terms of "cheese burgers". How many cheese burgers do I have to not buy during my lunch break to buy a character or even a skin? Chipotle costs me about $8 every time I eat there. Could I skip that and just make myself a sandwich for lunch? Boom tier one skin or character.

We waste how many money everyday on ********?

I look at this as its a free game. But being that I play this game more than any other game then I can give the dev team money to continue updating the game and help them pay their rent. Just think for a second that this game doesn't have any ads. How are they making money!?
IGN: SexyMonkeyKing
Region: NA
Main: Usually any Support
Great Karma
Karma Lvl: 20

SexyMonkeyKing
Notable (12)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Walking is SO mundane » December 14, 2015 7:41pm | Report
I agree with Mykonos here. Personally, I feel that people who buy heroes with ICE are at a disadvantage, because they have not taken the time to accumulate experience in the game. You can't really jump right into Vainglory.

Walking is SO mundane
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » December 17, 2015 7:55pm | Report
Wait why the hell would you buy ice, If you play 7 games per day..... If you play that much and actually win.... You'll zoom through a sea of glory and buy taka in no time.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by James SL » December 24, 2015 4:41am | Report
In fact, it is unnecessary for us to buy Ice, as this is a kind of wasting unless you are very urgent. But for skilled and enperienced players, it is no need to buy. Everything in vainglory can be buy by using glory, which can be earned by playing matches, except to change your name or to buy limited edition skin. For skilled players, they can earn up to 4000 glory in a day by playing matches (100 glory for first win, 250 for third win, 100+ glory per victory). With glory you can buy heroes, boxes for cards for skins and create a guild or a team. So it is no need to buy Ice. Am I Right?

James SL

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved