Vainglory Forums

Rant

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaxP » January 12, 2016 9:23am | Report
Just a little rant, lost the last 10 fights because each time I lose I get matched with worse players. Always 2 x lane players, or Crystal characters build on weapon, randomly running into enemies base, beeing afk for ****ing 29 minutes and last minute join, losing intentionally and so on. **** this ****.

MaxP
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaxP » January 12, 2016 9:44am | Report
Oh, 11th lose in a row.

FML and f*CK this game!!!

From SA down to Not Bad....

MaxP
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 12, 2016 12:03pm | Report
Why do I doubt you were SA? Don't take any offence with this but if you can't deal with your own rank, then I think you deserve to drop so you can learn how to keep it on the right track. If you lose a solo queue match and get angry at your bad team mates, don't start another match. Take a break long enough to calm down if you continue playing angry you will have a much higher loss of losing.

If you don't believe me because I'm a "pretty good noob".

Then 1. Why are you ranting on in the first place?

2. Explain to me why I haven't dropped a rank since I've started doing this?

3. Atleast I don't drop 4 tiers down. You'd think a SA player could burn through tier 4 matches, that's basically smurfing.

- sorry this seamed harsh but I'm sick of people ranting about there rank when there solution is so damn simple. Everyone gets angry after a streak like this and if you don't your probs a alien or a robot or something. The point is calm down and try again later when he heads on on fire :). -

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by PolaDaBear » January 12, 2016 12:09pm | Report
Dropping 4 skill tiers from 11 losses seems a little drastic. Unless you were playing against people twice or triple less than your skill tier I can't imagine you would plummet that far in the rankings based on that few losses alone...

It does get frustrating to drop consecutive games in a row. I've found the biggest thing to keep in mind is to be flexible and willing to adapt. If you pick lane and someone else insists on doubling in lane, pick up an ironguard or drop down to jungle. I know that can't always work but rather than angrily pinging and refusing to adapt you can make a bad situation a little better simply by trying to make the game work. I'm also only a Pretty Good noob but got as far as the Hotness last season on YOLO-queing alone. It's at times frustrating but being a good team player willing to play outside of your comfort zone is the key to winning. Vainglory is not a game (usually) where 1 person can carry an entire team, it really does take teamwork, willingness to play together, and short term memory.

A silver lining? A new season starts tomorrow and we can all enjoy equal skill tiers and just as quickly work our way back up, and in your case, hopefully back to Simply Amazing.

Good luck in the Fold!

PolaDaBear
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaxP » January 12, 2016 2:55pm | Report
Sorry I forgot to mention that my account is quite old. I used to be SA and TH before I stopped playing somewhen last year. I just restarted to play this game again.
Nevertheless, it doesn't change the matter that I keep getting matched with AFK people or trolls or just total goofballs who have no skills at all.

But thank you guys for your advice anyways! :D

PS: can't find my old account here anymore. That's why I recreated a new one.

MaxP
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaxP » January 12, 2016 3:40pm | Report
Sorry to write again:

But no this ranking system defenitely has a flaw. It just can't be only me, if I play as Ardan a support (!) player and get f*cking 19 (!!!) kills while my two teammates (Skaarf and Kestrel = 2 freaking Laners!!!!!!!!) just have two kills each. And every ******** time they just dont know nothing better than standing in front of each other and trying the hardest sh't out of their little brain to kill the enemies Catherine, instead to kill their weakest player first. And don't tell me it is me and based on my noob skill, if they don't even know the basics of the game such as killstealing the Kraken or pushing backwards to defend the tower. I literally feel like playing with either bots or braindead zombies.

And yes, believe it or not. Before I stopped playing my rank was highest at SA and/or TH. F F S!

MaxP
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 12, 2016 4:55pm | Report
Well stop solo queue ranked until your not rusty any more, if you just started playing again you might wanna auto lock the lane and jungle positions until you've got your skill back and then evantually play solo queue ranked and win up to the point where you can fill in other positions without having to worry about your team mate being a complete ***.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » January 12, 2016 5:10pm | Report
The problem with instalocking is that others might be doing the same thing and pretty soon you'll have a team full of laners. That would make it even harder to win.

But it's still worth a shot. There's not much we can do right now that will really help us win matches without trolls, AFKs, and noobs.

Maybe the update tomorrow will make it easier for you :)

There's going to be some changes in the matchmaking and ranking system
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » January 13, 2016 6:56am | Report
I just recently made a smurf and as I was playing in the lower tiers I realized that I could carry, as Arden, the thing is that if your team is as bad as you say they are, the enemy's should be just as bad.

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaxP » January 13, 2016 7:16am | Report
Unfortunately they are not.

MaxP

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved