Vainglory Forums

Rant

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 13, 2016 11:37am | Report
It happens some times your team is complete **** and the enemy team is a organised 3 man queue with the actual intelligence to play correctly.

Max if you can't solo queue. I don't reccomended trying, look for people to play with over VGF or something, just get a group of people to play with that are good so you can 3 man with them and raise your elo.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » January 13, 2016 4:47pm | Report
It's easier said than done
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 13, 2016 4:50pm | Report
I never said it would be easy but if you seriously can't solo queue in any way possible no matter how much advise from anyone you speak to then it's seriously the only way you'll gain rank.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by EXXCLUSIVE » January 13, 2016 5:37pm | Report
Now assume the possibility that the MMS ranks you with skilled opponents 3 tiers above yours. You win the match, then what are the rewards? Both visibly and psychologically you advance quicker up the ladder, your building confidence and also adapting to mesh well with the current team and analyzing gameplay effectively. See you have to remember either the MMS can hurt you or help you but also you learn more from skilled opponents to prepare you for the next. A higher ELO opponent can show you through actions something you haven't experienced. Alot of times its the player and not the allies because if you can play your role effectively and still posess certain qualities that is recommended ( map awareness, gank strategies, bait and lure tactics, counter building strategies, positioning and forethought of favorable outcomes (advantageous predictions)) then your experiencing what is called excercising your mental. It's how you percieve the outcome. Ask yourself this then. What makes you stronger?
MY IGN - EXXCLUSIVE

GUILD: SENTINEL DRAGONS
TEAM: SENTINEL DRAGONS DYNASTY RED

RANK - Doesn't matter when it is Skill that counts

EXXCLUSIVE
Notable (14)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved