Vainglory Forums

Remove Kestrel

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blakes7 » December 28, 2016 1:00pm | Report
Kestrel is too powerful and such powerful characters should not be in a game. I vote for removing Kestrel from Vainglory altogether.

Shall we take a vote?

Blakes7
Quote | PM | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » December 28, 2016 3:04pm | Report
Hahaha. No.

SkyPirateShini
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » December 28, 2016 5:34pm | Report
They could always just like... idk... nerf her a little lol
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » December 31, 2016 11:18am | Report
Re- re-REMOVE HER???? You're crazy right? They always nerf heroes. She isn't even that hard to counter. Just build shield and have you roamer buy a contraption.
Region: NA

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Monsterjake » December 31, 2016 6:10pm | Report
You're kidding right? Kestrel is very easy to counter and has very little health. The fact that kestrel has powerful glimmer shots is because she has as a low amount of health. I vote nay. She is just fine the way she is. The developers make sure that everything is balanced he best way they can. You must just not know how to counter her. Gwen and flares are easy counters as well as glaive's afterburn.
IGN: Monsterjake
Region: North America
Mains: Can pretty much play anyone you give me, or can at least hold his own with them
Let's provoke a team fight!

Monsterjake
<Editor>
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » January 2, 2017 4:38pm | Report
No.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SilverBeard » January 5, 2017 6:16am | Report
Monsterjake and MaximusPrime you have no right to say "no" since you are both a kestrel main of course you will say no, and for the reply of Monster not everybody plays with glaive and gwen and your own reply shows us how overpowered she is what is a scout trap going to do against her overpowered glimmershot if scout traps had legs and stood in front of her glimmer then you can say she is not overpowered and whats with all the ******** that she is squishy she is a mage/sniper of course she will be squishy so is ringo,celeste,vox,and all the laners except for kestrel of course by the way ringo is much squishier than kestrel and slower than her,you say scout traps i once played a match where i placed scout traps nearly everywhere in the jungle we still lost because well scout traps does not block that disgusting overpowered glimmershot.

I say YES,yes yes yes yes yes nurf her overpowered glimmershot by removing her 10% armor piercing and her hidden range increase game is no fun against a stupid kestrel with 2 shatter,and echo(a stupid item added to the game) that can pierce your armor and shields does not do ****.

SilverBeard
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » January 5, 2017 8:23am | Report
I feel my original response is relevant here again.

Hahaha. No.

SkyPirateShini
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheOnlyFish » January 5, 2017 9:06am | Report
Your overreacting. Just use flares and build shield/armor depending on the build.
IGN: TheOnlyFish
Region: North America
Team: DesTiny [DEST]
Guild: [MLG]
Favorite: Glaive/Koshka

TheOnlyFish
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » January 5, 2017 10:23am | Report
ugh seriously? These conversations would be much more constructive if you'd create a post saying.

"Help I'm struggling with -insert character's name- what strategies and builds should I use?"

Instead of this redundant droning of so-n-so needs a nerf or so-n-so should be removed from the game.
IGN: BLG3RNT
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved