Vainglory Forums

RIP Petal

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.

Poll Question:

Petal was already on her last legs, but did this update finally end her suffering?
Yes
No
VOTE
Quote | PM | +Rep by tgfe23 » October 3, 2015 6:13am | Report
Im done with my all time fav hero.. This is the worst petal update ever.. Back tobasics please.. The idea of tramploine is good but it does not work well at all and whats the point of upgrading thos skill? Dev really thinks that this will bring petal back to tthe meta by sacrificing the very thing that makes petal special. Her range.. Her pets is just useless which is why WP petal is the way to go.. If u want to shift to CP, then make the pets and seeds more durable.. Disappointing.

tgfe23
Quote | PM | +Rep by TimCurry » October 4, 2015 6:25pm | Report
Man, Petal was my main squeeze since day one but she is simply unplayable now. This update has totally ruined her for me. I could get a great CP build on her before but now...jesus... the weakness of her pets and that stupid hop that you can only perform on a seed (which you have a six limit on that disappear after they leave the screen), and now her range is gone. I tried playing a ranked match after practicing with the new changes and it was simply horrible. I am so disappointed right now.

TimCurry
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShadowDust » October 5, 2015 7:16am | Report
I used to be a petal player ever since the 1.8 update I've been by disappointed with her. Now that 1.9 is here... Not much has eased my disappointment. I play only practice rounds with her and her second ability is really worthless. I'm with everyone else, what is the point of having only 6 seedlings and then they disappear even quicker than before and trying to use a seed to escape? I really see no value in upgrading her second skill at all. I feel like she's even squisher than ever before and she adds nothing to your team. Might as well surrender right away when there's a petal on your team. Or hope that there's a petal on the enemy team for an easy win.
IGN: ShadowDust
My Playable: Koshka, Joule, Celeste, Lyra, Catherine, Ringo, Vox
Working on: Kestrel, Fortress, Saw
Skill: Fluctuates
Server: NA

[Note: I'm always looking for new teammates and the heroes I work on depend on the rotation (I don't own all of them just yet)]

ShadowDust
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved