Vainglory Forums

ROAM ADAGIO: Builds CP

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by shagalicious » February 16, 2016 8:43am | Report
I agree, broken myth does nothing for adagio, s.glass really makes gof and aow worth it. The shield pierce is also wasted.

shagalicious
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » February 16, 2016 12:44pm | Report
BM does do a a lot. His Agent of wrath adds WP damage but Incase you were too dumb to notice it's A CP RATIO meaning you'll put in cp damage for its output of the buff. An AC is still a complete stupid idea. Shield pierce isn't wasted at all. It helps your team mates dps with there crystal and it also makes your damage revelant too with your ult, buff and heal. If your carries go down you can have a wonder moment because your damage applies. Shatter glass is good for heal and great damage buff but for the ult the damage is gone which is fine. I'd just rather have BM for the 36% extra cp damage on my piercing burn and buff which does hurt. And once again AC is horrible. So no A lone cp BM is amazing when going with support items and it gives damage and support value to all of his abilities.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by FireWolf250 » February 16, 2016 3:41pm | Report
shield pierce does not shred shields...
IGN: FireWolf250
Laners: CP Skaarf, CP Phinn, CP Adagio
Junglers: None
Supporters/Roamers: CP Adagio, CP Shatterglass Phinn
You think I have to much CP!? That's what AC is for!

"Everyone has multiple personality disorder, its called having emotions." -Anonymus

FireWolf250
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » February 16, 2016 3:55pm | Report
Yeah I may of got that mixed up, my bad I was probably tired anyway you get my point.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by FireWolf250 » February 17, 2016 6:36am | Report
Its ok
IGN: FireWolf250
Laners: CP Skaarf, CP Phinn, CP Adagio
Junglers: None
Supporters/Roamers: CP Adagio, CP Shatterglass Phinn
You think I have to much CP!? That's what AC is for!

"Everyone has multiple personality disorder, its called having emotions." -Anonymus

FireWolf250
Notable (5)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved