Vainglory Forums

Sick of afk players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Sensato » January 20, 2015 3:26pm | Report
I hate afk, if anyone knows summer22 tell him i said he sucks! For leaving the game. I have pictures tu prove it too. Thx a lot for nothing summer22.

Sensato
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fenelia » January 20, 2015 3:51pm | Report
Sensato wrote:

I hate afk, if anyone knows summer22 tell him i said he sucks! For leaving the game. I have pictures tu prove it too. Thx a lot for nothing summer22.

Maybe he dc'd? It happens...
IGN: Fenelia
Region: EU
Main: Koshka
Skill Tier: Terribad :(

Fenelia
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vozome » January 20, 2015 6:02pm | Report
I understand that for whatever reason a player must go AFK.
But what really gets me mad is when people stop giving ****s and let their team lose.
During the game, it's normal to see shifts in power. your team may not always dominate... but can always make a comeback. But there are people who at the slightest indication of a change of fortune, basically stop giving ****s and wait for a perfectly winnable game to just end. they let themselves be killed, or just stay in the base doing nothing.

I frankly don't think it's possible to win a game with a deserter (unless there is one in the other team as well).

Now Super Mega Evil corp knows this and sometimes flag offenders as AFKs - their name written in red in the score screen.
The winners get glory for cheap. but really the ones who deserve a pat in the back are the players in the losing team who fought to the finish and kept this a game. so they get karma, surely they shouldn't be penalized, right?

WRONG! I just lost 2 games in a row because of deserters (1 vs 3, 2 vs 3) and am now back to a lower skill tier. This really sucks.

If a player goes AFK in my team i'm not responsible. But my game becomes unwinnable. I shouldn't be penalized or lose ELO / skill tier points.

vozome
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fenelia » January 20, 2015 7:20pm | Report
Sounds complicated to code not losing elo upon a loss due to someone going afk, while losing elo for the afk'er + the standard karma penalty.
IGN: Fenelia
Region: EU
Main: Koshka
Skill Tier: Terribad :(

Fenelia
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved