Vainglory Forums

Skaarf Aggro Issue.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by mrapsinker » March 9, 2016 7:54pm | Report
does anyone know why Skaarfs fireball aggro's all the mobs on to him or how to stop it from happening? It's horrible, I usually end up on a 2v1 pressed to the turret then fire off a fireball and all the mobs attack me to the point where I lose 25% of my health and If I fall back they just chase me until the turret kills them, It makes last hitting pretty hard. I also am having issues with the fan of flames everytime I use it he jerks forward or it does 0 damage until I move. Wondering if anyone else is experience these issues or if its just me. Currently using a Nvidia Shield Tablet. Thanks for the input.

mrapsinker
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by FireWolf250 » March 10, 2016 5:52am | Report
I have no idea about he fan the flames thing, but drawing the minion aggro isn't a glitch. When you hit an enemy champion, the minions will try and attack you, just like a turret would. The only way to avoid it would be to not hit the enemy champ when you fireball.
IGN: FireWolf250
Laners: CP Skaarf, CP Phinn, CP Adagio
Junglers: None
Supporters/Roamers: CP Adagio, CP Shatterglass Phinn
You think I have to much CP!? That's what AC is for!

"Everyone has multiple personality disorder, its called having emotions." -Anonymus

FireWolf250
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by mrapsinker » March 10, 2016 9:49pm | Report
Ah, I see. Thanks for the info, I feel kinda silly now that I didn't think of that. lol

mrapsinker
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by FireWolf250 » March 11, 2016 5:52am | Report
It's ok, i had the same issue myself when I first started playing skaarf =)
IGN: FireWolf250
Laners: CP Skaarf, CP Phinn, CP Adagio
Junglers: None
Supporters/Roamers: CP Adagio, CP Shatterglass Phinn
You think I have to much CP!? That's what AC is for!

"Everyone has multiple personality disorder, its called having emotions." -Anonymus

FireWolf250
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » March 11, 2016 9:05pm | Report
I actually find its good when the minions go towards you. It lets you make the laner overextend to get their farm making more oppurtinties for near 100% chance success ganks if the laner follows the minions in. Personally when I lane I get pissed when Skaarf draws all the minions towards him. Because if the your minions Agro the enemy hero the enemy minions follow, that goes both ways around.

My advice is, learn how to use the poke for Agro to your advantage in the lane.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Atsurvius » March 12, 2016 1:07am | Report
Resident Skaarf main here :3

You probably hit an enemy hero there. Skaarf's Spitfire goes through creeps until it reaches its max range or it collides with an enemy hero. That's how you drew aggro.

@uncrudable I actually use that method a lot to pull creeps over. When the graze the enemy hero, their creeps shoot at you, and this pulls the whole wave over to my side, which makes it harder for the enemy laner to farm because I will be zoning him out. It's easier as Skaarf since he has Fan the Flames.
Skaarf is my bae forever

Looking for a guild that uses social groups to just discuss about VG-related stuff

Atsurvius
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » March 12, 2016 5:45pm | Report
Also if you are under tower and someone has fan the flames on them the tower will turn its attention to you because it counts as you attacking them

vikings102
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved