Vainglory Forums

Some people didn't know this

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by AboveAverage » December 30, 2014 8:11am | Report
RINGO IS NOT A JUNGLER

Thank you,
~AA
IGN: AboveAverage / BelowAverage (Smurf)
Region: North America
Mains: Ringo
Skill Tier: Above Average ?
Karma Level: 12

AboveAverage
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acooookiejar » December 30, 2014 9:17am | Report
True
Character: adagio
Karma level: 13
Need a serious team.
Text me 623 340 9041
Ps.. Domt text me for fun. Text or call for serious game discussions. I'm tired of wasting my time with randoms and unserious players

Oh and for everyone posting their kill death ratio... Post yer assists as well. They probably suck. You probably go jungle with war horns. And let yourself lose the game so you can come on here and say.... Guys! I went 50-0 with koshka
Also... Anyone bragging about karma level and amount of wins..... I dare you to make a new account and only play adagio... See how badly you get raped

Acooookiejar
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by wolf_hands » December 30, 2014 9:29am | Report
Speaking of Ringo, does his Twirling Silver speed bonus stack with boots speed bonus?
IGN: wolf_hands
NA Regional Community Manager for SEMC
I'm on Twitter and Twitch too!

wolf_hands
<SEMC Staff>
Remarkable (22)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Zaffre » December 30, 2014 9:53pm | Report
wolf_hands wrote:

Speaking of Ringo, does his Twirling Silver speed bonus stack with boots speed bonus?

Yes.
IGN: Zaffre
Region: Southeast Asia (SEA)
Main: Catherine, Ringo
Skill tier: Pretty Good
Karma level: 11

Zaffre
Notable (12)
Quote | PM | +Rep by askim » January 8, 2015 1:54am | Report
AboveAverage wrote:

RINGO IS NOT A JUNGLER

Thank you,
~AA

AMEN!

Hate that players running through the jungle with ringo while enemy snipers are engaging our line.

askim
Quote | PM | +Rep by Polymess » January 9, 2015 8:03am | Report
True, but compare to SKAARF, SAW, and even ADAGIO, RINGO for jungle would not be too bad. What I found annoying is when one of the team have chosen a SKAARF, SAW or ADAGIO, some other noob still insist to choose RINGO or other LANE HEROES. ONLY 1 LANE HERO is the key too win, one team should never have more than one person in lane before all reached say lv 10(you can gank but never stay too long or we will be out levelled). So for those noobs, if you insist to choose a LANE HERO when someone else has already chosen one before you do, then stay away from the lane! And people please show some communication when you choose hero, do not lock you choice so quick.

Polymess
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Polymess » January 9, 2015 8:06am | Report
And for best fit lane heroes, I would rank SAW > SKAARF > ADAGIO > RINGO. Therefore, sometimes yes RINGO should jungle if your team has already have SAW, SKAARF, or ADAGIO.

Polymess
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SexyMonkeyKing » January 9, 2015 11:39am | Report
Polymess wrote:

And for best fit lane heroes, I would rank SAW > SKAARF > ADAGIO > RINGO. Therefore, sometimes yes RINGO should jungle if your team has already have SAW, SKAARF, or ADAGIO.

I think Saw is the weakest Lane character. I get it, he looks so bad ***! But he is slow as hell and anytime I fight against one they sacrifice damage for health. I fear Ringo more and I would rather have one on my team over Saw any day. Twirling Silver kicks you fire rate almost double and it doesn’t slow you move rate. You also have Hellfire Brew which is a lock on fire attack.

ADAGIO> SKAARF> RINGO> PETAL> SAW
ADAGIO (Heals teammates while setting enemies on fire and can also boost your damage.)> SKAARF (continuously damages enemies while they run away while setting up choke points)> RINGO (fast and deadly and can hold his own against at least two players in the lane)> PETAL (Heals teammates and deals massive damage with her minions)> SAW (Slow and weak and runs every chance he gets. Will also never leave the lane no matter how many pings you give.)
IGN: SexyMonkeyKing
Region: NA
Main: Usually any Support
Great Karma
Karma Lvl: 20

SexyMonkeyKing
Notable (12)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Polymess » January 10, 2015 3:27am | Report

I think Saw is the weakest Lane character. I get it, he looks so bad ***! But he is slow as hell and anytime I fight against one they sacrifice damage for health. I fear Ringo more and I would rather have one on my team over Saw any day. Twirling Silver kicks you fire rate almost double and it doesn’t slow you move rate. You also have Hellfire Brew which is a lock on fire attack.

ADAGIO> SKAARF> RINGO> PETAL> SAW
ADAGIO (Heals teammates while setting enemies on fire and can also boost your damage.)> SKAARF (continuously damages enemies while they run away while setting up choke points)> RINGO (fast and deadly and can hold his own against at least two players in the lane)> PETAL (Heals teammates and deals massive damage with her minions)> SAW (Slow and weak and runs every chance he gets. Will also never leave the lane no matter how many pings you give.)

I agree Petal is generally a little bit tricky to deal with coz it can be very difficult to escape from the minions, but I don't fear it at all if I am using SAW in the lane, keep a bit distance and use my 2nd abilities can easily wipe out her minions and seeds, no Petal stand a chance against a competent SAW player in the lane. I guess you haven't encountered many good SAW and SKAARF players yet, an aggressive and skillful SKAARF is the only character could put against an little-above-average SAW. RINGO is easy peasy for my SAW, I might not be able to kill him much coz some good RINGO players are very slippery, but he would always need to go back to base to heal.

Anyway, after all, the key is to only have one lane hero, otherwise no matter how good you are, you are likely to be out levelled.

Polymess
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheNatural » January 10, 2015 10:35am | Report
Don't panic if your lamer heads out to the jungle at first. Maby there like me. And just need to kill 2 jungle minions to get there second ability. Duh. That way they can be more of a power in the lane. And better overall for the team early on. So please do not start to do the Ping of death. I meen give them at least 2 min before you start to cussing and bashing your teammate. Thank you blah!!

TheNatural

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved