Vainglory Forums

Some people didn't know this

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » January 10, 2015 12:01pm | Report
TheNatural wrote:

Don't panic if your lamer heads out to the jungle at first. Maby there like me. And just need to kill 2 jungle minions to get there second ability. Duh. That way they can be more of a power in the lane. And better overall for the team early on. So please do not start to do the Ping of death. I meen give them at least 2 min before you start to cussing and bashing your teammate. Thank you blah!!

If there is two Junglers already, and one laner.

That laner goes to lane. No questions.

Yes, having your second ability up helps, but you can farm fast in the lane, and level up quicker than junglers who will usually be behind a laner anyways, and also need their level to go to level two, to have their second ability. So even though you're helping yourself, you're hurting your team as a whole by making the jungler stay behind even more levels than they usually are.
IGN: dream21
Region: NA

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheNatural » January 10, 2015 12:29pm | Report
Never looked at it like 2 mini minions was going to hurt The team.... How about bringing your jungle bush to the lane and I'll trade you two minions for two of yours ;)
Alright it always just helps me able to do more damage and get a better push with me second.. Maby it's all in my head lol thanks for the feedback !!

TheNatural
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » January 10, 2015 4:27pm | Report
TheNatural wrote:

Never looked at it like 2 mini minions was going to hurt The team.... How about bringing your jungle bush to the lane and I'll trade you two minions for two of yours ;)
Alright it always just helps me able to do more damage and get a better push with me second.. Maby it's all in my head lol thanks for the feedback !!

Junglers can usually take out the two/three minions and get their second ability, but two lane minions won't do that, about six or seven lane minions will if you get all the last hits would level you up. In the grand scheme of things, it's best just to go into the lane to start.
Plus if you have good ally junglers, they'll help gank the lane early-game, and usually that works best if their level two or above. Usually they'll come around level three.
IGN: dream21
Region: NA

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Polymess » January 12, 2015 2:31am | Report
TheNatural wrote:

Please, do not do that unless you and your teammates have a silent agreement that they had a very early start and both of them are able to heading off to enemy's part of jungle for an aggressive start. I am mostly a laner myself, I would never do that to my teammates, they need their second ability too, otherwise you are putting them to danger when they meet higher levelled enemies.

Polymess
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved