Vainglory Forums

Somebody make this clear...somebody from lower skill tiers

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by x0xXx0x » September 21, 2017 3:45am | Report
So I had this "friend" 1 year ago we were playing together in t7 skill tier...he took pause and I continued and I went vg silver...in the last 1-2 months I trolled 300 matches and trown them cuz it seemed the most fun option I was tired of grinding and **** and since no pay I had no real reason to play the game serious anymore!

And then this ****er appears affer 1 year out of nowhere and goes serious about game! He climbs a bit in ranks until poa...and then we play a few matches together! And I went 2-9 and 1-10 with baron and another hero for fun! The **********er being an envious low skill tier ****** thought he can duel me! And I told him...man I don't have to duel you I was and I will forever be better than you are, chill and keep working and grind up! After he insists I tell him I'll accept his duel proposal at 1vs1 me thinking "I'll let this ****er do his thing play random totally let him win and then ill tell him him my opinion about his skill and if he stands any chance to ever reach vainglorious skill tier".

The match takes place on his favorite hero joule and he goes 9-2 me playing random not giving bassicaly a ****...he was taunting me ingame and I sayd "hmm...I think I have an interesting idea: "what if I just play 2 seconds like a vg silver end this ****** and laugh 30 min non stop after the game :)))) wouldn't this be more fun?". So I did just that! He loses!
And he specifically tells me before game that if I destroy his vain he sucks! =)))))))
Bassicaly giving him all advantages going vg silver 2 seconds gameplay wise finishing him so he doesn't even comprehend how and why he lost lol!

Then after the match the ****er goes berserk mode! He starts writhing walls of text with excuses off all kinds! And I told him "grow up and take the loss" =)))))))))))))))) and he goes even more desperate...being destroyed in vg he starts to tell me that he is a successful candy krush player =)))))) and told me to add his Facebook ...he switched from insulting me and telling me I'm a fat nerd =)))))) to trying to befriend me to trying to devaluation my skills and then lastly he switched to quitting the game! So the ****er bassicaly quit the game lol :)))))))))))) he asked me if I got anything left to say after he written tons of wall of text and I told him "I ENDED YA"! He bassicaly was very desperate switching from one thing to the other trying to attack in every way possible not accepting he just ****ing lost! Lol

My questions are: why do people in lower skill tiers can't stop to provoke to duels people that have higher skill tier? Whenever I go to poa skill tier duelists arise from everywhere wanting a piece of me but they don't understand I got bassicaly nothing to prove to noobs? The numbers tell all..my skill tier peak is higher so I'm bassicaly ****ing better! Why they refuse to understand it and they refuse to put in the work to grind up and reach higher tiers too? I just don't get it lol...

In the last part of his text wall I was refraining from attacking or torturing this poa noob because last time I destroyed someone in this manner and kept destroying him verbally for 2 days and humiliating him he told me some very negative ****! So I sayd...I'm gonna leave this ****er talk inventing his ******** excuses and let it go cuz I don't wanna have nasty deeds because of some ******ed ********ers that don't know how to lose lol!
Favorite heroes: Fortress, Krul Support, Rona Support, Taka support

Favorite Skin: All Fortress Skins

Skill Tier: Vainglorious

x0xXx0x
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blissey123 » September 21, 2017 4:04am | Report
I have a feeling that people from the lower skill tiers want to reassure themselves that they are good in the game even though they clearly know that they are not. I have long accepted that I am far from being a pro player and I have much to improve on, so although I am in a very low skill tier, I try to improve and continue playing, not dueling proer players than them.

I also think that they do this because if they actually win, they can reassure themselves that they are good.

But honestly, I am not very sure, this is just my opinion.
IGN: Blissey123
Hero mains: Lyra, Catherine, Koshka, Idris, Celeste, Kestrel, Flicker,Celeste
Heroes that I am good at but I don't have: Joule
Practicing: Kestrel, Celeste, Vox, Idris
Tier: Worthy Foe Silver
Best Heroes: Lyra, Catherine, Idris, Kestrel, Koshka, Vox, Celeste

Blissey123
Notable (17)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » September 21, 2017 7:20am | Report
Actually if they win they are not actually good.

There two important skills in vainglory that you either need to have

Raw skill and knowledge

Most high skill players have knowledge and raw skill

Most mid tier have somewhat both knowledge and raw skill

And low tiers either have small amounts of raw skill or knowledge

Raw skill is typically how good you are on vainglory. For example:you are playing adagio. You charge to the enemy team,dodgeing all the crowd controls from the enemy team and press ult

Knowledge is how much you know the game. For example: you are playing adagio. You see a full enemy team, and you have ult. the enemy team throws all there crowd control at you but luckily you don't die. You plan on using your ult till your team gets to you. Your team has arrive but you are literally counting there crowd control timers. You know that they have very few crowd controls abilitys that are open so you decide to go in.

Anyways I talk about this before and it kinda seems unnesersary to me to write something related to this type of problem :/

Also 1v1's only prove that you have better raw skill then the enemy, Or RNG is in your favor huehuehue
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by x0xXx0x » September 21, 2017 8:04am | Report
Takuisgud wrote:

Raw skill and knowledge

Raw skill is typically how good you are on vainglory. For example:you are playing adagio. You charge to the enemy team,dodgeing all the crowd controls from the enemy team and press ult

Knowledge is how much you know the game. For example: you are playing adagio. You see a full enemy team, and you have ult. the enemy team throws all there crowd control at you but luckily you don't die. You plan on using your ult till your team gets to you. Your team has arrive but you are literally counting there crowd control timers. You know that they have very few crowd controls abilitys that are open so you decide to go in.

Anyways I talk about this before and it kinda seems unnesersary to me to write something related to this type of problem :/

Also 1v1's only prove that you have better raw skill then the enemy, Or RNG is in your favor huehuehue

What means rng?

x0xXx0x
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by x0xXx0x » September 21, 2017 8:15am | Report
Takuisgud wrote:

Raw skill and knowledge

You know what amazes me about you? You seem to give meaning to everything ingame and think things in a certain manner, this could translate to knowledge! Yet you are just t7! I mean...why not higher? There must be something else wrong with ya...either you are auto sabotaging yourself, either certain parts of your brain don't own performance! You certainly lack something! Because listen to me...I was vg silver and I did not even checked patch updates once I'm not joking! I was playing on feeling and instinct! I would play just what I liked or I was into...and as long I was into something I was unstopabble! I've scratched pro teams...with troll picks and noob teammates! ...like wtf taku? Why do you think you are not higher? And don't come with the ********...I'm just courious how you evaluate your skills!

And don't tell me I was vg silver because raw skill because what raw skill you got when you play in iPad wich have shorter range of view than phones thus not playing well heroes like kestrel baron etc...and not even playing with sound ingame sometimes cuz I was listening to music while playing and something's being excited I was jerking with one hand and playing with the other hand from the comfort of the bed and still pwning! Clearly your ideas about raw skill and knowledge are too generic and they don't work or hold truth about gameplay effectiveness!

I tell ya what works thou : the ability to read your enemies, catch on their patterns, use them against them, seeing ganks clearly without loosing focus because crowd, patience, the ability to stay focused, passion! When you become very very strong at this game and if you play support let's say...and you go lane...and sit bush...within the first minute of the carry gameplay you will know exactly if the carry is noobster, doesn't like the game he is in, lusts to kill enemies or etc! These things wins!

x0xXx0x
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » September 21, 2017 8:57am | Report
Actually I am low rank now since I do not play rank as much as I use too when I got on I was rank 2 but I started climbing to tier 7 and that's when I stopped actually playing the game. I only play casual once every two days now but if I were to have the time I could be a higher rank

But yeah in one season I got from rank 2 to rank 7 :p which isn't really surprising since the rank right now is pretty easy to get pass
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by x0xXx0x » September 21, 2017 9:02am | Report
Takuisgud wrote:

Actually I am low rank now since I do not play rank as much as I use too when I got on I was rank 2 but I started climbing to tier 7 and that's when I stopped actually playing the game. I only play casual once every two days now but if I were to have the time I could be a higher rank

But yeah in one season I got from rank 2 to rank 7 :p which isn't really surprising since the rank right now is pretty easy to get pass

You speak like a person that lacks focus and lost faith in this game! You should probably stop reading all ********s devs sell ya if this is the reason and just play and follow your own path...se for yourself what's meta for you what works for ya not for everyone else...cuz we people are different! What works for ya might not work for somebody else! The most important is your desire to win...as long as you don't have that you will go nowhere...

x0xXx0x
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » September 21, 2017 11:42am | Report
Actually these are my words ._. I don't really believe in other people's words. I build my own **** I don't go crystal power Taka and say LOLOLOL I CAN ONESHOT YOU CAUSE IM SO GOOD. I actually experiment with the builds I create. And yea I'm that builds that work for me doesn't work for everybody I'm not that ******ed

Also I was just saying that 1v1 only proves that he's better in raw skill not the whole game In general

Also rng is rigged luck
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » September 21, 2017 2:10pm | Report
This was too long, I didn't read much of it. What I can get from this is that you're both toxic. Don't be toxic back, just unfriend him or ignore him.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » September 21, 2017 2:18pm | Report
x0xXx0x wrote:

You speak like a person that lacks focus and lost faith in this game! You should probably stop reading all ********s devs sell ya if this is the reason and just play and follow your own path...se for yourself what's meta for you what works for ya not for everyone else...cuz we people are different! What works for ya might not work for somebody else! The most important is your desire to win...as long as you don't have that you will go nowhere...

x0xXx0x wrote:

If you could bang one female from vainglory who would that be? And what turns ya on about her?

Not sure if anyone should take your opinion seriously especially since you are actually pretty toxic. . .
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved