Vainglory Forums

Somebody make this clear...somebody from lower skill tiers

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » September 21, 2017 2:52pm | Report
MaximusPrime wrote:

This was too long, I didn't read much of it. What I can get from this is that you're both toxic. Don't be toxic back, just unfriend him or ignore him.

True am toxic but I'm more salty then most of the people on vainglory I think you played a few games with me once have you?
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by x0xXx0x » September 22, 2017 12:30am | Report
MaximusPrime wrote:

Not sure if anyone should take your opinion seriously especially since you are actually pretty toxic. . .

People like you lack the fun factor, you don't understand or get jokes! You are the morons of the society allways destroying fun of others calling them what you are...in this case toxic! Whose more toxic me that trolls and makes fun or you that are a completely low iq ****** that destroy fun of others by not being able to relate to fun stuff and acting serious non stop?

You need to learn what jokes and trolls are! You are the real cancer of communities! It's a game, it's a forum game...if you can't have fun why the **** would you come here you booring noob head?
Favorite heroes: Fortress, Krul Support, Rona Support, Taka support

Favorite Skin: All Fortress Skins

Skill Tier: Vainglorious

x0xXx0x
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Faey » September 22, 2017 6:59am | Report
Well said, but I would recommend you tone down the offensiveness in your speech a little, people can't take it, they'll cry.
Crazy d

Faey
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » September 22, 2017 7:07am | Report
x0xXx0x wrote:

People like you lack the fun factor, you don't understand or get jokes! You are the morons of the society allways destroying fun of others calling them what you are...in this case toxic! Whose more toxic me that trolls and makes fun or you that are a completely low iq ****** that destroy fun of others by not being able to relate to fun stuff and acting serious non stop?

You need to learn what jokes and trolls are! You are the real cancer of communities! It's a game, it's a forum game...if you can't have fun why the **** would you come here you booring noob head?

Actually you seem more like a inter lmao
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by x0xXx0x » September 22, 2017 7:27am | Report
Takuisgud wrote:

Actually you seem more like a inter lmao

What means inter?
Favorite heroes: Fortress, Krul Support, Rona Support, Taka support

Favorite Skin: All Fortress Skins

Skill Tier: Vainglorious

x0xXx0x
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » September 22, 2017 9:11am | Report
Inter=intentional feeder
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » September 22, 2017 1:45pm | Report
x0xXx0x wrote:

I just want to say that I don't lack the "fun factor" and that's basically what a toxic person would say smh. Oh and I'm not sure if you're being extremely toxic again or if you're actually being serious(honestly, stop trolling/being toxic, you give this community a bad name). oh and remember when you said "If you could bang one female from vainglory who would that be? And what turns ya on about her?"
is that supposed to be funny in any way -_-
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » September 22, 2017 1:46pm | Report
Takuisgud wrote:

True am toxic but I'm more salty then most of the people on vainglory I think you played a few games with me once have you?

Wasn't talking about you, was talking about the xoxx dude and his former friend dude. sorry for any confusion. Oh and i don't think i've ever played with you, what's you ign? (I'm in the NA region btw)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » September 22, 2017 1:57pm | Report
x0xXx0x wrote:

alright so i actually read the entire thing and I just want to say. . . I'm the toxic one? NO offense but I think you should read what you just wrote.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by PsiGuard » September 22, 2017 2:54pm | Report
X0XXX0X has been banned for a few days and warned for his behavior. I hope this is the end of this argument.

If you have further issues with toxic forum behavior (personal insults or other rule-breaking), be sure to use the Report tool.

PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
Notable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved