Vainglory Forums

Taka on free week

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cwallace000 » March 10, 2015 7:00am | Report
Aquiday wrote:

Played a game just now as Ardan with another SAW (enemy was Taka, SAW and Adagio), with a Taka who insisted on farming despite our green pinging on the lane now and then for him to help us finish one of the other laners (they were making a spectacular job of covering each other). I could forgive that if it was a case of trying to build enough levels to demolish the enemy further on (he was the first one to reach lvl 12 when the rest of us, including enemy team, was between 8 and 10). But then we went ahead and started SPAMMING SURRENDER?! What the ****, man? The surrender got voted down, and he stood at the base while me and SAW were trying to repel the attack on the last three turrets. In the end he deigned to move, we aced and got the kraken, but the enemy team was too ahead on equipment for us to make any significant difference. Can't help but think if that annoying fox would've been more of a team player the result could've been vastly different. Oh well.

to the part where the taka was ignoring the ping you gotta understand taka is a terrible ganker at lvls 1-5 i play taka and i will not enter the lane until i reach lvl 6 cause with my 3 skills taka is a force when ganking if the enmey is high hp i go C skill, A skill, basic attack and then flee into the jungle with B skill (unless i can get or assist a kill) now for the abandonment yea thats a bad teammate
IGN: cwallace000
Lvl: 20
Wins: 219
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Ardan
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka, Krul, Taka, Catherine, and Joule
Alt characters(lane): Petal
practicing: Adagio, and Glaive

Cwallace000
<Editor>
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Aquiday » March 10, 2015 7:57am | Report
Cwallace000 wrote:

to the part where the taka was ignoring the ping you gotta understand taka is a terrible ganker at lvls 1-5 i play taka and i will not enter the lane until i reach lvl 6 cause with my 3 skills taka is a force when ganking if the enmey is high hp i go C skill, A skill, basic attack and then flee into the jungle with B skill (unless i can get or assist a kill) now for the abandonment yea thats a bad teammate

Yeah, that's something I can understand. Whenever I find myself paired with a Taka I try to leave most of the jungle for them and turn to the lane more often that I would otherwise, just so the fox can out-level the enemy and be useful to the team.

It was when the fox had already surpassed level 6 and was STILL farming like crazy without any hints of helping us when I felt like... "what the hell, man?! Give us a hand already!".

And the surrender spamming when we had only lost one or two turrets was the final straw imho. Oh well.
IGN: Aquiday
Main(s): Ardan, Koshka
Secondary: Catherine
Region: South America
Karma level: 13
Wins: 100+
Tier: The Hotness

"I am the Crucible and the Flare..."

Aquiday
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved