Vainglory Forums

Team play peeves

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by booyatribe » January 16, 2015 8:50am | Report
    a saw that can't maintain his turrets.
    when krul can't maintain his mines.
    when a team is all laners or all junglers.
    when a team insists on jungling and losing turrets...insisting by pinging me to death.
    when i'm adagio and i GOF and my teammate doesn't engage an enemy. GOF really messes the enemy up.
    when teammates insist on attacking the kraken when the other team is alive and can steal him. I also ping to avoid! uggggg!
IGN: booyatribe
Region: NA
Karma level: 20
Skill Tier: "Decent-ish"
Main: Adagio
Okay: Koshka and Krull

booyatribe
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Longcock » January 16, 2015 6:13pm | Report
I have the same issue. It's mainly from random que. I will add you from you sig and we can see if we mingo well. My nick is queef

Longcock
Quote | PM | +Rep by FederalMafia » January 16, 2015 7:23pm | Report
Don't forget that after you kill the third enemy hero, your team mate warps back home or runs to the store instead of engaging the now defenseless turrets.
[*] IGN - FederalMafia (NA)

"When I'm in command, every mission is a suicide mission."

FederalMafia
Notable (7)
Quote | PM | +Rep by sasquatch » January 16, 2015 8:31pm | Report
FederalMafia wrote:

Don't forget that after you kill the third enemy hero, your team mate warps back home or runs to the store instead of engaging the now defenseless turrets.

Oh MAN that is the worst for me.. WHY?!?!
Stay Frosty

sasquatch
Quote | PM | +Rep by iiBlue » January 17, 2015 8:14am | Report
Or if your laner starts to jungle.
The Krul decides to stay in lane.
Not getting the Kraken after an ace.
Diving into a 1v3.

iiBlue
Quote | PM | +Rep by booyatribe » January 17, 2015 10:21am | Report
Quoted:

I have the same issue. It's mainly from random que. I will add you from you sig and we can see if we mingo well. My nick is queef

Hello queef I remember playing either against or with you
IGN: booyatribe
Region: NA
Karma level: 20
Skill Tier: "Decent-ish"
Main: Adagio
Okay: Koshka and Krull

booyatribe
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Archibear » January 19, 2015 12:36pm | Report
My personal peeve is: Playing outside of the expected game plan. Like jungling with Saw or Petal from the start.

It's not that I question your ability as Petal or Saw to take down jungle monsters. It's just that I expected you were going to push the lane and now your playing by your own game plan.
Play for keeps, play tough, but always play for fun. When it's not fun... stop!

Archibear
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by DoudJr » January 19, 2015 12:45pm | Report
iiBlue wrote:

Or if your laner starts to jungle.
The Krul decides to stay in lane.
Not getting the Kraken after an ace.
Diving into a 1v3.

Well, I'll defend the players who do not take the Kraken after an ace. Why ?
Well, let's say the enemies Ringo and Taka died 30 seconds before their 3rd member Catherine died. Let's say when you get the ace, Taka and Ringo only have like 10 seconds before respawning, and you lost a member too. So you're 2 to take the Kraken, with the ace buff, that's true. But with two people, you won't do it that much fast, not fast enough so that the Ringo and Taka can't steal it. If they steal it, they'll kill you because you're low on health and will lead a kraken against your lone 3rd member to defend his turrets.

That's why sometimes, it's better to not get the Kraken even with the ace buff, when you know a heroe capable of stealing the Kraken will respawn soon. It would be wiser to get a Turret and not get too much greedy
IGN : DoudJr
Region: EU
Main: SAW, Catherine
Practicing: Adagio, Petal
Skill Tier : Simply Amazing

DoudJr
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fenelia » January 20, 2015 4:03pm | Report
DoudJr wrote:

Well, I'll defend the players who do not take the Kraken after an ace. Why ?
Well, let's say the enemies Ringo and Taka died 30 seconds before their 3rd member Catherine died. Let's say when you get the ace, Taka and Ringo only have like 10 seconds before respawning, and you lost a member too. So you're 2 to take the Kraken, with the ace buff, that's true. But with two people, you won't do it that much fast, not fast enough so that the Ringo and Taka can't steal it. If they steal it, they'll kill you because you're low on health and will lead a kraken against your lone 3rd member to defend his turrets.

That's why sometimes, it's better to not get the Kraken even with the ace buff, when you know a heroe capable of stealing the Kraken will respawn soon. It would be wiser to get a Turret and not get too much greedy

Well, I always check the respawn timers of enemies when Ace'd. If there's 20 secs +, it's best to do Kraken. You can easily get the Kraken with 2 teammates during an Ace in 20 secs. If less than 20 secs then yeah that's risky, so best to take their turret and/or mine.
IGN: Fenelia
Region: EU
Main: Koshka
Skill Tier: Terribad :(

Fenelia
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by iiBlue » January 22, 2015 11:46am | Report
DoudJr wrote:

I also take into account how fast their movement speed is (if their timer is low) to get to the Kraken because most likely if you start it right after the ace you can secure it with just 2 teammates unless there is no tank then you can forget it.

iiBlue

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved