Vainglory Forums

Teams more uneven since matchmaking change?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by James SL » December 24, 2015 1:24am | Report
It became not just uneven, but very unfair to us.
Every time I play ranked match in vainglory, I felt that I am very innocent in the team because:
  • Sometimes they put me in a very low skill tier team versus a very high skill tier team
  • Sometimes they put me with player(s) who always deserted
  • Sometimes they put me with player(s) who doesnt know what are they doing like just standing there (but not desert) and when we were attacking the enemy, he was like going backwards (probably he was afraid of being killed), especially roamers and tankers.
Not only these, but sometimes the matchmaker could put me with strong players when my phone's battery is about 30 to 40%. That makes me win in every ranked match, but my phone could only allowed me to play for 3 to 4 match in maximum. But sometimes when I met with weak players (their tier is greatly lower than me), the matchmaker could matched me with these about a whole day, even in casual match. These poor matchmaking could maintained up to 2 to 3 days. My highest skill tier falling record is from tier 5 gold to tier 3 bronze. This took up only 3 days!! However it took a whole month for me to rebuild my skill tier to tier 5 gold. Now Im falling again to tier 4 gold (currently). My friends asked me to play in party, but you knew that it was hard to choose a good teamates. Sometimes I played with somebody I do not know, but then just realised that they are very very weak, but they are in tier 5 and tier 6!! What is this?! You know playing with a strong and good friend is often very hard. First he must be free in the time you want to play. Secondly he must be in wifi area in 20 to 30 minutes time in a match (must). Thirdly when we won a match and up just a little skill tier, he must make sure the second match wont lose or else we won nothing in overall. And lastly you must make sure his tier is almost the same as you. So its hard to play on party, so I relied on thr matchmaker for good player as my friends are mostly overseas or they are not free to play. However, the matchmaker dissapointed me. Are you facing the same story with me?

James SL
Quote | PM | +Rep by Rait » November 17, 2016 10:00pm | Report
I lost 3 games in a row because I got paired up with idiots who both wanted to lane, and then im getting destroyed in the jungles and they blame me for it
WHHHHHHY DOES THIS HAPPEN

Rait
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » November 18, 2016 1:55pm | Report
I keep getting matched with 2 guests ._.
Sometimes, it isn't that bad, but most of the time, they have no idea what they're doing
To make matters worse, the other team is usually in a guild/party together, so they usually have a plan
i cri
Region: NA

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved