Vainglory Forums

Tired of this community

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » August 9, 2017 7:49am | Report
I'm tired or this community
I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings but I don't like where the community is at right now. All we are doing is answering the two same questions over and over and over again here's the two basic questions

1)Game is unbalance
2)Matchmaking is unfair

First of all what the **** Ofc its unbalance ITS A VIDEOGAME

Second of all GIT GUD YOU TIER 5 TRASH

I think A community should be working together on projects such as Hero ideas(wew) finding out and playing around with glitches and a lot more that the community can do,
BUT
ALL
WE
ARE
DOING
IS
ANSWERING
THE
SAME
****ING
QUESTIONS
OVER
AND
OVER
AND
OVER
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crazedjellyfish » August 9, 2017 11:45am | Report
What you just said was because it's a video game, that makes it okay for it to be unbalanced, if I understand you correctly? If it's unbalanced, it should be fixed, so people have a right to state their opinion on the matter. If it isn't fixed, then the game becomes chaotic since you can just always choose one thing and have an advantage over the other players.

Second, I agree that it's pointless to argue over something that can't be fixed, like this matchmaker. It's actually horrible, since you can't rely on your team at all. All you have to do is carry. That defeats the entire purpose of having a team. I cannot and will not blame the devs for this. This is a problem that constantly plagues all MOBAS. If you don't carry, you will lose. That makes it hella difficult for support players such as myself. Sure, you can carry as support to an extent, but that just ruins the idea of a support. The inevitable matchmaking crisis in all MOBAS makes it so you can only win by carrying, thus certain roles start to blend into each other, such as having to carry YOUR OWN CARRY as jungle or support. It's absolutely ridiculous, which is why I've decided to quit ranked unless by some miracle I'm able to duo or trio queue with skilled players (such as my team, but they aren't always online).

So yeah, I agree with you overall. People should stop complaining about the matchmaker, because it cannot and will not be fixed. Ever. So people should either carry or stop playing ranked, because that's the only way you'll get anywhere with this matchmaker. The only thing I disagree with is your opinion on balancing.

I agree that it is also pointless to say that a character is OP without giving any reason or solution. That just isn't smart. If someone actually gives a suggestion for balancing, then that would actually be logical.

Crazedjellyfish
Notable (7)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » August 9, 2017 2:31pm | Report
I meant things are slightly op like petal gets slightly buff and shes in meta then people are complaing shes op even though it was just some small damage buff
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by x0xXx0x » August 9, 2017 5:49pm | Report
Takuisgud wrote:

I meant things are slightly op like petal gets slightly buff and shes in meta then people are complaing shes op even though it was just some small damage buff

That little dmg makes the most difference because when you engage if a player does little more dmg to you than it should it will affect your reactions....heroes that do little more dmg tend to bully other heroes and force them into positions and then they get killer! In this game 10 crystal power more or 10 shield more or 10 armor more makes the difference...when you pick a meta hero knowing it is a bit op in an area or just conpared to other heroes it raises your morale...while it makes your enemies shy in gameplay! There are tons of factors involved...of course a little more dmg matters! The developers dont know wtf they are doing...they dont know how to balance this game in fact...they constantly destroy and change personalities of heroes! This game su cks so much that every patch they have to enpower certain heroes or certain item to shift meta so people dont get bored or they dont abuse the heroes or items that are stronger! This shows how flawd the whole game is...they should add heroes that counter specific heroes! Instead what they do is introducing heroes that are a blend of curently existing heroes...this is ansafe bet for them regarding balance...because their abilities since they are related to existing ones its like they are allready tested to work! Take for example Reza wich is a blend between vox, bf, sky, fortress! Bassicaly the hero brings nothing except it is a nice package...and thats debatable...he has dash with 2 x chargesnliie bf and dash with attack modifier like vox...his a is a poke...wich bf can do...and he also can chase like a fortress do while depleting hp of enemies with aftershock proc! Think about this...
Favorite heroes: Fortress, Krul Support, Rona Support, Taka support

Favorite Skin: All Fortress Skins

Skill Tier: Vainglorious

x0xXx0x
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Faey » August 10, 2017 8:44am | Report
They already have counters. You must be new to Vainglory.
Crazy d

Faey
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by x0xXx0x » August 10, 2017 10:41am | Report
Faey wrote:

They already have counters. You must be new to Vainglory.

You are bassicaly dumb...there are no counters to some heroes while to others there are tons...
Im not new to vainglory and im not new to mobas also...i even used to mod things like this so i know their mechanics!

Saw is countered by pretty much 80 pct all heroes...bf has no real counters...same idris...same vox...same a well playd ringo! Baptiste has no real counters...skaarf has no real counters...etc! Tell me a counter to a well playd idris! Tell me counter to a well playd vox! Tell me counters to a well playd baptiste...or a bf! Or in fact tell me what heroes does not counter saw except ringo and vox! See you are dumb?
Favorite heroes: Fortress, Krul Support, Rona Support, Taka support

Favorite Skin: All Fortress Skins

Skill Tier: Vainglorious

x0xXx0x
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » August 10, 2017 11:08am | Report
He's not new. He just wants to complain. I say it's best to just ignore him. He'll turn anything we say around regardless.

SkyPirateShini
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Faey » August 10, 2017 3:28pm | Report
BF counters Baptiste and Idris and anything with CC. Who counters BF? Alpha. Who counters Alpha? Krul/Reim/Ardan/any tank that have decent mobility or that can out-tank. Reim/Krul counter? BF and Skye/Anything with Mobility. Sky counter? BF, Taka, Koshka, and anything that had more mobility, or can take the damage like Ardan. Who counters Ardan? Burst damage, like Alpha, Baron, Vox, any mage/carry.

Et cetera.
Crazy d

Faey
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crazedjellyfish » August 10, 2017 4:43pm | Report
x0xXx0x wrote:

You are bassicaly dumb...there are no counters to some heroes while to others there are tons...
Im not new to vainglory and im not new to mobas also...i even used to mod things like this so i know their mechanics!

Saw is countered by pretty much 80 pct all heroes...bf has no real counters...same idris...same vox...same a well playd ringo! Baptiste has no real counters...skaarf has no real counters...etc! Tell me a counter to a well playd idris! Tell me counter to a well playd vox! Tell me counters to a well playd baptiste...or a bf! Or in fact tell me what heroes does not counter saw except ringo and vox! See you are dumb?

Anything (if played well enough) can beat its counters. Doesn't mean that it doesn't have any. For example: Burst damage and CC (as said by Faey) can be very effective against Baptiste, but it doesn't mean Baptiste will insta-lose.

Crazedjellyfish
Notable (7)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » August 12, 2017 7:22am | Report
Faey wrote:

BF counters Baptiste and Idris and anything with CC. Who counters BF? Alpha. Who counters Alpha? Krul/Reim/Ardan/any tank that have decent mobility or that can out-tank. Reim/Krul counter? BF and Skye/Anything with Mobility. Sky counter? BF, Taka, Koshka, and anything that had more mobility, or can take the damage like Ardan. Who counters Ardan? Burst damage, like Alpha, Baron, Vox, any mage/carry.

Et cetera.

Acutally Taka gets counter by Skye^ You should know that by now faey :(
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved