Vainglory Forums

Tired of this community

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by prodigy755 » August 12, 2017 8:18am | Report
Looks to me like this forum is starting to take a turn for arguing and being toxic.

Anyway, I agree about what you have to say about the community. We do seem to be talking more about the same 2 things over and over again. But for the community to be anything more than that we all need to put in some effort to make different topics or projects happen.

The only reason I havent been a part of the community lately is because I've been dealing with IRL ****. I plan on getting back in touch and updating my guides, maybe making some new ones, and starting idea's/projects with the forums. The thing is though taku, if you hate seeing where the community is now, I dont think making a forum *****ing about it is gonna do much.

Not trying to make anyone upset or anything. Just giving my opinion on this.
IGN: Prodigy955
Server: NA
Role: Roam
Main: Ardan

Improvement comes from learning from your mistakes and fixing them, not just pointing them out.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
prodigy755
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by x0xXx0x » August 12, 2017 1:57pm | Report
Faey wrote:

BF counters Baptiste and Idris and anything with CC. Who counters BF? Alpha. Who counters Alpha? Krul/Reim/Ardan/any tank that have decent mobility or that can out-tank. Reim/Krul counter? BF and Skye/Anything with Mobility. Sky counter? BF, Taka, Koshka, and anything that had more mobility, or can take the damage like Ardan. Who counters Ardan? Burst damage, like Alpha, Baron, Vox, any mage/carry.

Et cetera.

Check your facts...you sayd alpha gets countered by ardan :))))) and ardan gets countered by alpha...you bassicaly ate sh it with both hands! Lol. And also bf kills alpha...any dumb bi tch high skill tier knows this! Idris was released to counter bf! fact :)))) all tanks fail to alpha because aftershock deletes high hp targets :))) krul gets countered hard only by petal becAuse of her munion traps lol :))))))) and jump! Sky gets killed by anyrhing that has more movement speed than her and krul empowered fu cks her ********! Vox is not burst dumbo....vox has sustain...in this game theres 2 types of delivery...burst or sustain! Example of sustain: vox has the highest sustain in the game! Glaive has burst...these are just examplsss
Favorite heroes: Fortress, Krul Support, Rona Support, Taka support

Favorite Skin: All Fortress Skins

Skill Tier: Vainglorious

x0xXx0x
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved